Action Figure Night Feeder by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Courtesy of Devil_666 :)

4899102_orig.jpg

Awesome!!! :clap

I think that's it to be honest. I don't really have much in mind and don't really just want to go with hands down to the side. I really love that promo poicture with the crew and his pose so just gone with that. I am tempted to get a dirt bike.

Yeah I must say I do like that pose. It's very natural and works well next to Bill. But you could go one step further and commission Star from Rainman:lol Now that would be a display:horror

Yeah I must say I do like that pose. It's very natural and works well next to Bill. But you could go one step further and commission Star from Rainman:lol Now that would be a display:horror

Hahaha Star is not on my most wanted list being honest.

Thanks Shorty & Odell

Honestly the face tone against the neck tone is really no big issue in hand.

I guarantee you, if I had spent the amount you did on this, I would be ____ting bricks in anger if the skin tone didn't match. It's cool that you are okay with it in hand though.

I guarantee you, if I had spent the amount you did on this, I would be ____ting bricks in anger if the skin tone didn't match. It's cool that you are okay with it in hand though.

:lol:lol:lol:lol:rotfl I understand but fortunately I am very happy

Awesome buddy! Can we get some pics that are less angled downwards? I would love to see more.

I love it when some one gets something they realy want. Great figure mate realy is a piece of art.

Back