NickNack's Nook (Statue Collection and Artwork)--Major Update on Pg 5---

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NickNack's Nook

Freakin Awesome collection. Where did you get that picture of the Dark Knight the one next to your DX joker from? And the those pictures of the marvel kids those are hot.

Freakin Awesome collection. Where did you get that picture of the Dark Knight the one next to your DX joker from? And the those pictures of the marvel kids those are hot.

Thanks! The Dark Knight picture is an 8x10 print out of one of the movie promo posters. I actually have 2 more of them. I think I will start a thread and see if anyone wants to trade something for one, like for another print out or something similar. The Marvel paintings are from Christopher Uminga's artwork.

Hey NickNack thanks for taking a look at my collection. You have some great pieces and i love the art work you have to complement them. Nice and eclectic.

NECA 1/4 Predator with 1/4 Alien

dscn7748.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

dscn7750.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Very nicely displayed collection. Tell your mom that I think she is an amazing artist. Great work.

Very nicely displayed collection. Tell your mom that I think she is an amazing artist. Great work.

Nice collection :rock

That is a kick ass area you got there. Love the color of the room with your collection!

Great Scores on NECA 1/4 Predator with 1/4 Alien; NickNack, I am really Digging that Predator

Thanks everyone! My collection room has actually changed quite a bit. I've had some more artwork done and got a couple new pieces and added some lighting, moved some stuff around. Once everything is complete I will be updating my pictures. Until then, here is a teaser pic of the NECA 1/4 Alien in front of an Alien painting that my mother did. She did an awesome job. (The painting is based off artwork by Daniel Luvisi)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back