NHL Playoffs 2009 !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If you knew how to use the "search thread" options and go to advance search..but, i guess..thats too hard for you..too tired?..i bet you have not even played hockey before, let alone know how to skate.

I absolutely hate being administrated against by the administration of this board.

I wake up and feel a strong urge to administrate and that makes me use way to much toilet paper.

I thought infractions WHERE toilet paper?

Bears make Eli :sick:banghead:mad::monkey2:blissysmi:cuss

Ok Valfar, you have just been PWND due to being a Noob onto the NHL threads. Just like me last year. Come back next year and we'll talk. Just please don't bite anyone with Crosby's teeth. Vampires are fake yah know! :lol

If you knew how to use the "search thread" options and go to advance search..but, i guess..thats too hard for you..too tired?..i bet you have not even played hockey before, let alone know how to skate.

So it's been so long that one would have to use the search feature? Then you show up to suckle at Sid's nuts and don't expect a little razzing?

LOL! Lets not get into your typical nerd argument haven't played sports or are unfit and so on with me sir. Doesn't apply. :lecture

Ok Valfar, you have just been PWND due to being a Noob onto the NHL threads. Just like me last year. Come back next year and we'll talk. Just please don't bite anyone with Crosby's teeth. Vampires are fake yah know! :lol

Vampires..riight..since when was i all about them?, Mr with the Romanian guy as his avatar with a bad mustache at that..playoff mustache?.

why? 500 infractions gets you a set of steak knives!

You also get coffee. Coffee is for infractions. :cool:

blake1.jpg

Vampires..riight..since when was i all about them?, Mr with the Romanian guy as his avatar with a bad mustache at that..playoff mustache?.

I like to give the females mustache rides is all. No harm in that. I am way to ugly to post actual pictures of myself on this board. I would be administrated against in a heartbeat! But I have a T-shirt that I am wearing to the con anyway to display my love for some people that actually take this kinda internet babble as serious as I think you are taking it. Would you like to see it?

IMG_1303.jpg

WHAT???? Internet chat is not to be taken seriosly????? When the hell did this happen? I am so confused now. :lol

I like to give the females mustache rides is all. No harm in that. I am way to ugly to post actual pictures of myself on this board. I would be administrated against in a heartbeat! But I have a T-shirt that I am wearing to the con anyway to display my love for some people that actually take this kinda internet babble as serious as I think you are taking it. Would you like to see it?

IMG_1303.jpg

Uhh..no..you are definitely taking whatever "this" is now seriously..i mean to comment on my looks is one thing but, when you can't show me how ugly you are then..is it really that fair to hide behind that monitor of yours and lay out insults about how i look?...i don't think you have any right to judge ones appearance...besides that, most women tend to love Vampires and if you are saying i look like one then, thanks :D.

Ok Valfar,

On a serious note, you mean you're not actually TRYING to look/act like one? From all your past pics, music links you post and whatnot that you're not actually trying to portray one? Please dude.

:lol

Ok, I still could not take it all seriously.

Uhh..no..you are definitely taking whatever "this" is now seriously..i mean to comment on my looks is one thing but, when you can't show me how ugly you are then..is it really that fair to hide behind that monitor of yours and lay out insults about how i look?...i don't think you have any right to judge ones appearance...besides that, most women tend to love Vampires and if you are saying i look like one then, thanks :D.

Hahaha! We are just joking dude. I hide behind my monitor because I feel safe here. I am a chode and just can't help it. If you it makes you feel better you are a sexy beast! I can't control my urges when you post here. That is why I took such offense. Sorry it won't happen again. :eek::peace

;)

1367933643_c2f7894b45.jpg

This is "Bad Moon" ?.......WTF man! :lol

This face certainly does "suck" lol

Last edited:
My Pens won yet I am not fully ecstatic. I been a Pens fan for 19 years!

Friggin' Moose have tainted a Pens Cup win for me. I was lucky enough to be able to see the Pens win the Cup live at the MTS Centre. One thing none of you can say is I am a bad fan.. I stuck with my Moose team and gave them a standing ovation and even clapped the Bears on. What a great series, and what a wonderful playoffs! This fan is satisfied, but would have been happier had his Moose won. No lie when I said my Moose are my No. 1 priority now. Never used to be the case. Pens always took center stage. I guess once Lemieux "Le Magnifique" and Francis "The Franchise" finished off their careers with the Pens, while my love was still strong, wasn't where it was with those two superstars, and the fact my Moose played the exact same day as the Pens vyed for their 3rd Stanley Cup, plus seeing so many Moose games... buying so many game worn jerseys. Doing so many meet and greets with the club, and putting all that love and emotion into the team... my fandom for the Moose has taken off to extraordinary heights!

In the end I won my 30 GM (29 men and 1 woman) keeper fantasy league (also a Penguins team), the Moose being 2 games away from Calder Cup glory, and a NHL Penguins Cup win, its first in nearly two decades...

WELL A-FRIGGIN-MEN!!! :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks

Congrats Badmoon on your Bears winning the Cup!

Back