NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, not to ignorantly give most of the credit to Burkie, but Jay Feaster is reason for a lot of those solid picks throughout the years, as is Daryl Sutter, and their scouting staff. I mean, Johnny Gaudreau who I still believe will win the Calder or at least be a candidate, and the best College hockey player in nearly 20 years, was drafted at the 104 spot! One of many examples of great deep drafting by Calgary. It's arguably the best, unless you think it's T.J. Brodie at 114! Then there's Mark Giordano who's the early Candidate for the Norris, (yes I realize the season is 82 games long), went undrafted!

Edmonton... years of high draft picks and still terrible. I give you credit for knowing as much as you do about them. :lol

If there's any team that snuck up on people it's Nashville imo. Filip Forsberg is having a great start to the season, and they have a nice group with Weber, Ribiero, Neal and Rinne.

What Filip Forsberg is doing isn't sustainable... I mean he's good, but he doesn't have any history (even at lower levels) showing he can keep this up. On the flip side (again with that), he has some great linemates in newly acquired James Neal and Mike Ribeiro. Don't get me wrong, if he can maintain this 90 point pace, which he won't, it does help one of my keeper leagues. I drafted him a couple years ago. :)

I didn't 'jab' the Pens until the mutt started posting how the NYR's are irrelevant and I reminded her who sent her packing in game 7 at Consol last post season, which set her off in a tail spin lol. If you haven't noticed, I haven't read any of his last half dozen posts either. :lol

The only other discussion where Pens were mentioned was when you posted you had the 2 "best players" in the league on your club. Those of us disagreeing with you isn't a jab, it's disagreeing. We don't all drink the Pittsburgh kool aid, and since your boys have recorded a few early post season exits recently you're going to have to accept other opinions.

Now, if you're done trying to tell people how to post do you want to talk NHL? ;)

Go back and read for God sake, you make this **** up as you want, I said the Rags were irrelevant after you dodge the question who were the best two players and started to hate on Crosby

Jesus ****i christ why are there so many retards out there

And how can you make the statement, you haven't read my posts?..... You answered every single one with Crosby gif, every single one

Anyway back from my weekend and will have this weeks edition of where in the world is sideshow peacock in a few hours

Lundquist awesome, fleury **** bag, lol that's for you Eli

I know more about hockey than anyone you'll know. I am hockey obsessed. Unfortunately I am a one trick pony. :(

Ego check on isle 1 please. ;)

What Filip Forsberg is doing isn't sustainable... I mean he's good, but he doesn't have any history (even at lower levels) showing he can keep this up. On the flip side (again with that), he has some great linemates in newly acquired James Neal and Mike Ribeiro. Don't get me wrong, if he can maintain this 90 point pace, which he won't, it does help one of my keeper leagues. I drafted him a couple years ago. :)

I agree, he won't keep up his frantic pace but who cares? It's infinitely more interesting than anything happening in Edmonton or Calgary. :lol

*butt hurt hypocrite*

a31cnk.jpg

Keep dancing puppet! :bunnydanc

Ego check on isle 1 please. ;)

I agree, he won't keep up his frantic pace but who cares? It's infinitely more interesting than anything happening in Edmonton or Calgary. :lol

a31cnk.jpg

Keep dancing puppet! :bunnydanc

I know the answer, but I'll ask anyway

You make all these statements, and never back up ANY of them. Are you ever going to grow a sack and defend yourself, or does the truth hurt so you hide behind that weak ass gif?

At any rate take good look loser, cuz this is the closest the sideshow peacock will get to nfl sideline.

Thanking my kids for the creativity behind this one

Okay mister... find somebody you know who knows more than me when it comes to the game, and we'll talk. It's not ego. It's confidence. Ego is saying I am big in the pants. Oh wait, that's just a fact.

Seriously guys, we need to stop this fighting... We want others to post here. Or start a Deeznutz and YankeePlanet Boink Fest thread. :p

Okay mister... find somebody you know who knows more than me when it comes to the game, and we'll talk. It's not ego. It's confidence. Ego is saying I am big in the pants. Oh wait, that's just a fact.

Seriously guys, we need to stop this fighting... We want others to post here. Or start a Deeznutz and YankeePlanet Boink Fest thread. :p

I will give you that, no one I know, knows more about the game than you

Why are you even trying to talk to this loser Eli? It's an absolute waste of time.

Solid win last night, Rask should have stopped the winner

Because I think you're actually both decent guys if you get past the "Oh he said something mean to me"... I have called my family worse and I love them. I do love the creativity of the peacock illustrations you take at gaming events. lol It's funny YankeePlanet. At least he values you enough to go to such lengths. It means you matter.

Anyway, it's all good and well... until someone loses an eye. Guess you guys can always be pirates. ARGH!

So guys, Pat Quinn a pretty big hockey figure passed away, yesterday.... I think some thoughts would be nice. We're so fixated on what he said and our teams, that we are missing out on some good topics.

Because I think you're actually both decent guys if you get past the "Oh he said something mean to me"... I have called my family worse and I love them. I do love the creativity of the peacock illustrations you take at gaming events. lol It's funny YankeePlanet. At least he values you enough to go to such lengths. It means you matter.

Anyway, it's all good and well... until someone loses an eye. Guess you guys can always be pirates. ARGH!

So guys, Pat Quinn a pretty big hockey figure passed away, yesterday.... I think some thoughts would be nice. We're so fixated on what he said and our teams, that we are missing out on some good topics.

Pittsburgh pirates.....

True, tough year for hockey, Brian Murray doesn't look long for this world either

As much as I hate the leafs Quinn was a solid coach

Like I stated earlier, I'm in your mutt's head to the point he thinks about me during real life events, which is both sad and hilarious simultaneously. :lol

It was sad to read about Pat Quinn, every story you ever read about him is positive from owners to coaches, players and fans. He was a humble guy with a huge heart and passion for hockey and will be missed. The passing of Tikhonov in the same week is eerie.

Like I stated earlier, I'm in your mutt's head to the point he thinks about me during real life events, which is both sad and hilarious simultaneously. :lol

It was sad to read about Pat Quinn, every story you ever read about him is positive from owners to coaches, players and fans. He was a humble guy with a huge heart and passion for hockey and will be missed. The passing of Tikhonov in the same week is eerie.

Where would you like to go next peacock? Any requests? I know a pathetic loser like you can't make it past his local comic shop, so why not be a Good Samaritan and help the less fortunate. I'm in Toronto next week , want to visit the HHOF?

Get your red snapper yet cool boy?

Back