NHL General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*butt hurt hypocrite*

a31cnk.jpg

Keep dancing puppet! :bunnydanc

Really padding that post count with that gif

You are almost at ultimate nerd level, which by the end of the hockey season you should be at after you post the exact same reply another 1000 times

What a tough guy, talks all this smack and still hides

God you are pathetic.

View attachment 148100

Wait a sec, you managed to cop a place on the Pats sideline and you were preoccupied with some dude on a toy board? Did the Pats personnel look at you sideways? What do you think was going through their minds?

And now you've got your sons involved in your Internet feuds?

If there's a loser in this thread, it's you. :lol

Wait a sec, you managed to cop a place on the Pats sideline and you were preoccupied with some dude on a toy board? Did the Pats personnel look at you sideways? What do you think was going through their minds?

WUkTyI4.gif

I hope you put up a better fight than Peacock, gomer

Preoccupied? It took 3 seconds, so relax, and why not have the family involved in arts and crafts night

Ya and clearly I'm the loser, because two forum nerds with nothing better to do but talk about the avengers say so

I hope you put up a better fight than Peacock, gomer

Preoccupied? It took 3 seconds, so relax, and why not have the family involved in arts and crafts night

Ya and clearly I'm the loser, because two forum nerds with nothing better to do but talk about the avengers say so

Pats personnel were thinking, "Look at this moron holding up a piece of scrap paper and taking a picture of it." :lol

Yes, you are a loser. And your kids will be losers. Sorry to break it to you, better you hear it first from a complete stranger. :lol

Yes, you are a loser. And your kids will be losers. Sorry to break it to you, better you hear it first from a complete stranger. :lol

Lol

Ya my kids will be losers cuz I had them scribble a bunch of peacocks on paper, stay classy gomer

Whats with the New York area, it's turning out retards by the dozens

Your boy was losing this fight so badly he needed you to jump in and save him, laughable

Lol

Ya my kids will be losers cuz I had them scribble a bunch of peacocks on paper, stay classy gomer

Whats with the New York area, it's turning out retards by the dozens

Your boy was losing this fight so badly he needed you to jump in and save him, laughable

Dad a loser, kids will be losers. Monkey see, monkey do.

You give Pens fans a bad name, nutmuncher. :lol

I wouldn't call somebody's children a loser, especially on a toy forum as you so kindly put it. Talk about pot calling the kettle black. By that, I mean it's pretty hypocritical. Cut the crap out kids. It's okay.... it's just a toy forum, right?

Maybe I'll just start a new hockey thread with people who want to discuss hockey and leave you three to your love affair with each other.

Seriously, calling children losers takes a special kind of something.

I wouldn't call somebody's children a loser, especially on a toy forum as you so kindly put it. Talk about pot calling the kettle black. By that, I mean it's pretty hypocritical. Cut the crap out kids. It's okay.... it's just a toy forum, right?

Maybe I'll just start a new hockey thread with people who want to discuss hockey and leave you three to your love affair with each other.

Seriously, calling children losers takes a special kind of something.

Eli, save your moralizing for somebody else. It comes off as disingenuous at best, hypocritical at worst. I didn't see you call out Deeznuts when he coaxed his kids into fighting Daddy's battles for him.

Really, how do you think that conversation began? "Hey kids, Daddy's fighting somebody online. Wanna help me get back at him? It'll be fun! It'll be a real bonding moment!" :lol Who's the parent and who's the child again? Reprehensible.

Eli, until you reign in your buddy, you bear some of the responsibility as to how this thread has devolved.

Disingenuous at best.... As if that is meant to hurt me... You know what, there is so much wrong with your post, it's not even worth getting into it, because clearly, it's a situation of you have no idea what you're talking about.

On that note, I have better things to do than continue down this road to no where.

Disingenuous at best.... As if that is meant to hurt me... You know what, there is so much wrong with your post, it's not even worth getting into it, because clearly, it's a situation of you have no idea what you're talking about.

On that note, I have better things to do than continue down this road to no where.

Deflect and obfuscate. OK, Eli, move along.

But if you really want to return this thread back to normalcy, get a handle on your buddy.

YP, if you're ready, let's get this baby back on track. There's a lot of hockey season left.

Infractions have been handed out. Someone who can edit will be here soonish. Talk hockey and leave the other stuff behind. Clear?

So interesting stat... in November, Crosby and Malkin are 1 and 2 in scoring... Hmmm...

And are currently 1 and 3 in scoring, with the 2nd guy playing out of his mind and won't keep it up. Again... Hmmm... :D

Malkin 28 points despite for the most part having Comeau and Spaling as his linemates. Keep in mind, neither player hit 30 points last season. Just some food for thought. ;)

SixMillionDollarGuy, nice to see you back in the hockey thread. :)

Last edited:
Thanks Eli.

Tuning in and out of the Wild/Stars game right now. Wild are blowing a 3-0 lead and are currently tied at 3. This is coming off a 4-0 home drubbing at the hands of the Kings.

Still though, the Wild will finally push the Blackhawks/Kings for Western Conference supremacy come playoffs time. I still think they're a year away.

Back