NHL 2011-2012 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1bec9b844a539b75e6add764eac9.jpg

Blame the owners too, because they love him. They keep him in place time and time again.

So it looks like Malkin is off to Russia, hopefully Crosby goes with...should make for some interesting hockey.

So it looks like Malkin is off to Russia, hopefully Crosby goes with...should make for some interesting hockey.

I doubt Mario would like that. If the NHL is a garage league, what does that make the KHL? A basement shinny stick league?

I doubt Mario would like that. If the NHL is a garage league, what does that make the KHL? A basement shinny stick league?

NHL is not a garage league. It just needs to be more on things and it's not really up to Mario. Malkin and Crosby are adults. Having said that, no way does Crosby go to the KHL.

I love how the NHL site is just posting a bunch of historical hoopla since there is no news whatsoever :lol

Lots of news actually. Signings and guys being assigned to AHL clubs. Some decent NHL talent. NHL BOG meetings. But yeah, right now we would be talking about preseason coming up... Oh well.

So i guess the question is now, do you guys think the whole season is done, or will we see something similar to the NBA with a half season?

I'm thinking partial, if I remember correctly if there is a full season missed another league can use the cup as their trophy.

So i guess the question is now, do you guys think the whole season is done, or will we see something similar to the NBA with a half season?

I think it'll be the entire season like 04-05. It seems that both sides aren't going to make a move anytime soon and by then, it'll be too late and pointless.

What astounds me is that the owners or GMS are still signing players to long term contracts prior to the lock-out. I am dumb founded by this? :dunno

Back