NHL 2009-2010 Season

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I meant to say HAT
Yes it was true, if your turned in your fake jersey they would give you a signed HAT and a 50$ gift card for the Canadiens shop

Id rather keep the jersey :)

Sorry I meant to say HAT
Yes it was true, if your turned in your fake jersey they would give you a signed HAT and a 50$ gift card for the Canadiens shop

Id rather keep the jersey :)

$50 for the Habs gift shop? Blah.

I enjoyed tweaking the guy at the Mastercard booth. "so I'll get a Tim Thomas shirt if I sign up?" Pas de Thomas il dite, Carey Price!

I do love some Habs fans. Some of the females can make a Scott Gomez shirt seem kind of hot. I'm going to visit my dad up in Quebec City in a few weeks can't wait to hear the crap I'll get for wearing my B's gear.

Buddy showed me this the other day, gotta love Ovi.:inlove

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Wpw-dJinzK0&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Wpw-dJinzK0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

On the third line, he's still going to be beneficial.

It'll be a weird year for Stars fans, seeing their most loved player on a rival, and their oft-loved oft-hated franchise goalie on the defending Cup champs.

REPORT: NHL TO CHANGE REGULAR-SEASON TIEBREAKER RULE

The NHL will change its regular-season tiebreaking system for the 2010-11 season, ESPN.com reported Saturday.

The first tiebreaker will be a combination of regulation time and overtime victories, with shootout wins excluded, according to the online report.

In the past, the first tiebreaker had been total wins of any kind. Columbus Blue Jackets GM Scott Howson proposed the change at the general managers meetings in March. The league's board of governors and competition committee both voted to implement the change for the upcoming season, a source told ESPN. The league is making the adjustment to give more weight to victories gained in some form of team play, rather than by shootout.

----

Sounds good to me.

I wonder how many teams this will ultimately effect?
Who was the best and worst in the shootout last year?

Im not sure how this will make a direct affect on to many teams, MAYBE one.

I think they should change the point calcualtions altogether. If you lose in OT not shoot out, you get zero points

Just bought these. $100 well spent:exactly:

Washington%20Capitals.jpg

jersey-richards.jpg

:yess:

and thanks for Asham :)

Letting double A go was a very very stupid decision. The man could play every line and do a damn good job at it. As much as I love Carcillo, they def should have kept Asham instead but I'm just a bumpkin who doesn't know anything.
Looks good man, legit?

Nah,:lol

Too cheap for that fancy stuff.

Letting double A go was a very very stupid decision. The man could play every line and do a damn good job at it. As much as I love Carcillo, they def should have kept Asham instead but I'm just a bumpkin who doesn't know anything.

Nah,:lol

Too cheap for that fancy stuff.

Hey, if you get a good one, its well worth it, my friend has an awesome Ovi, and i got three ____in Stevie Wonder jobs :monkey4

Donald Fehr is reportedly the new executive director of the NHLPA.:(

Who's ready for a strike in a few years when the current CBA expires?

He was hired awhile ago..strike is almost 100%

I think he was in charge of the MLBPA when they were locked out in 94

Donald Fehr is reportedly the new executive director of the NHLPA.:(

Who's ready for a strike in a few years when the current CBA expires?

What is he going to strike over??
No one is that retarded. Not in this economic climate.

Have players been complaining to the degree to suggest a strike is that imminent?

What is he going to strike over??
No one is that retarded. Not in this economic climate.

Have players been complaining to the degree to suggest a strike is that imminent?

I think it woudl be teh owners who might lock them out, but your right Im not sure what exactly the NHLPA woudl need to strike for

Back