Neytiri hair line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bearmodel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi!

I saw Neytiri at Comic Con and totally fell in love with it, except for one thing..... Her hairline.....

It looks like she is wearing a wig. I was wondering if there is a chance that Sideshow will fix that. I know the one at Comic Con is a prototype, but it would be a pity if that didn't get fixed.

av.jpg

Here is a couple of reference pics.....

beautiful_neytiri_in_avatar-normal.jpg

Neytiri-avatar-10556516-676-393.jpg

Thank you

Bear

Hairline of this statue is a huge disappointment. Sideshow should fix it. It looks like a wig.

As is, this is a home run

Fixing the hair and tail would turn it into a grand slam.

Looking forward to ordering.

Yes totaly agree with the first message!

And Sideshow, feel free to add eyelashes! As the Premium Format of Leia!

Hairline of this statue is a huge disappointment. Sideshow should fix it. It looks like a wig.

It looks more like poop falling down her head, everytime I look at it makes me nervous, I don't believe that SS would even consider to show us this amazing scult with crap on it.

An official representative of Sideshow (Sideshowdusty) can confirm that Sideshow will take into account the comments of fans? Thank you

Don't think they will change it's just a handful of people complaining.Not like Rambo PF.

I add my agreement to the above. Please, please, please Sideshow, adress these issues,
especially the hairline, before releasing Neytiri. Modyfying the hairline and tail and adding
eyelashes will turn this already great statue in to an awesome one!

Just wanted to bump this one back to the top to see if Dusty could give us an update on the issues.

Back