Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
You're an astonishing person. Did you actually look up the definition of "rhetorical question?" Here it is:

I love that you suggested I email Sideshow and Hot Toys and then said "I'm not surprised they ignored you." Kind of makes me wonder why I'm not ignoring you, which is going to start happening really soon. Also, I have a degree in English, and I would suggest you study it. Keep posting those laughing icons; it helps show off your lack of understanding.

:lol English degree? You don't insert your words in inverted commas when you're supposed to be quoting something I said. The fact that you didn't get a reply to your emails about their future product plans and licensing agreements isn't surprising at all. Don't go getting your diaper in a twist because you can't get the answers you're after. So move on. :lol I can't help you! :lol

T1 T800 DX Hot Toys--> two heads ( tech noir and police shoot with led light up feature).
T2 T800 Dx Hot Toys -->two heads( normal head and battle damage head) mini gun included too.

summer.jpg

61979_summer_glau__unknown_photosho.jpg

tumblr_l6j8102t8j1qzlsc7.png

terminator-sarah-connor-chronicles-queens-gambit-photo-1.jpg

summer-glau-terminator-sarah-connor-chronicles.jpg

T1 T-800 Battle Damaged :

Gargoyles, Spaz, Shotgun, Pistol, Endo-Eye headsculpt, Get-Out headsculpt with slight open mouth like the scene.

Costume: Leather Jacket, Bloodied T-shirt, Khaki Trousers, Boots

Body: Muscle Body

T2 T-800 Battle Damaged :

Pistol, Grenade Launcher, Tear Gas Grenade Launcher, MiniGun & Ammo Bag, Left endo arm, Left Damaged endo arm, Normal left arm for gloved hand sculpts, Okay-Drop-Him! headsculpt, Beaten-half-to-hell headsculpt.

Costume: Leathers, Bloody T-shirt, Open chest T-shirt, Boots, Alt. Damaged Leather Jacket without left sleeve.

Body: Muscle body with Exposed Endo chest

T2 T-800 Battle Damaged :

Pistol, Grenade Launcher, Tear Gas Grenade Launcher, MiniGun & Ammo Bag, Left endo arm, Left Damaged endo arm, Normal left arm for gloved hand sculpts, Okay-Drop-Him! headsculpt, Beaten-half-to-hell headsculpt.

Costume: Leathers, Bloody T-shirt, Open chest T-shirt, Boots, Alt. Damaged Leather Jacket without left sleeve.

Body: Muscle body with Exposed Endo chest

Needs torn (and not) pants and an exposed endoskeleton knee.

Only looking for 2-3 more from the Terminator line, and they're all T-800s. A police shootout T1, Cyberdyne T2, and a battle damaged T2. Maaaaybe an endoskeleton.

I can't see there ever being a Summer Glau Cameron figure - Enterbay might have been the best bet, they were into TV show figures for a while there, but unless TTSCC develops a huge posthumous following that wasn't there before I can't see her ever being made. I'd buy, preferred her to the TX.

Back