Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
Its a pity it won't happen. If they aren't even going to make a BD T2 or T1 they sure as hell won't do the one from T3. But then I believe its always been known that HT have no interest in T3. Neither do I, as a film, but I'd probably still buy any T-800 figure from it.

Thats wild! :rock

i seen it here first but i cant find it anymore so i found it on the other site it is coo and yeah hated the movie t-3 ha ha well not hated thats a strong word i just thought john conner should have been stronger not such a scared guy ha ha

Its a pity it won't happen. If they aren't even going to make a BD T2 or T1 they sure as hell won't do the one from T3. But then I believe its always been known that HT have no interest in T3. Neither do I, as a film, but I'd probably still buy any T-800 figure from it.

If they are making a Spider-Man 3 fig, then anything is possible!

What makes you think they wont make a BD T2 OR T2. I would think thats a must especially how popular the regular T2 T-800 is

I'd even be happy with a kit to convert the T-2 and T-1 that's already out, Something is better then bnothing.

norm-4b2da65a06faf-Terminator+3%3A+Rise+of+the+Machines+(2003).jpeg

What makes you think they wont make a BD T2 OR T2. I would think thats a must especially how popular the regular T2 T-800 is

"You would think" is about all we can say though. I haven't given up all hope but if the T2 anniversary comes and goes and all we see are more Iron Man and Johnny Depp figures.......*crickets*....*Crashing sounds in my house*

Last edited:
I think it's inevitable that Hot Toys will get around to making a T-850. They have made something from every other film. I can see them doing that and a T-X. I honestly don't think there would be any shortage of people buying them.

I totally agree, but a BD T2 T-800 would be nice first, though. ^_^

T2 young John Connor is a must-have. To me, he's more important to my collection than a BD T-800. (yeah, I said it...) ;)

Can you imagine how cool that would look on display?

-Young John, Crazy Sarah and Uncle Bob!! :rock

It would really complete the T2 figure series and for once, Hot Toys would have accomplished having a complete series. (for all intents and purposes.)

Last edited:
T2 young John Connor is a must-have. To me, he's more important to my collection than a BD T-800. (yeah, I said it...) ;)

Can you imagine how cool that would look on display?

-Young John, Crazy Sarah and Uncle Bob!! :rock

It would really complete the T2 figure series and for once, Hot Toys would have accomplished having a complete series. (for all intents and purposes.)

Yes he would be and yes he would. :monkey2

It must have something to do with Edward Furlong not wanting his likeness used, or wanting too much for it. The rights to the Public Enemy design for the shirt wouldn't be cheap either. Then again, maybe Hot toys will surprise us with something, it is their 10th anniversary year, after all.

I think its just that they've never made a figure of a child before and they don't plan to start. They don't think it would sell well enough. And maybe they'd be right but I wish they'd just do it anyway for the sake of completing the main cast of characters from T2 and pleasing the hardcore fans...and just absorb any losses they incur. HT are huge now, surely they could take it.

Back