Next Terminator product you want made?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What Terminator line do you want to see products from?

• T1

Votes: 265 53.1%
  • T2

Votes: 141 28.3%
  • T3

Votes: 59 11.8%
  • TS

Votes: 34 6.8%

• Total voters
I thought the likeness on there marcus wright figure was amazing. You could buy a HT perseus and then by the parts you need to make marcus, the likeness is slightly better.

Definitely this guy

T1_Kyle_Reese_defends_Sarah.JPG

Followed by BD T-800 in DX format complete with M-134 and M-79 with various degrees of damage

Loving this line :yess:

Kindest regards
Tys

A DX of Hicks will probably never happen, but I would love to see them remaking the Marines with today's techniques.

Battle Damaged T800 - preferrably a DX version. Anticipating (more like hoping for) a reveal at SDCC. This is the final piece to complete the T2 series. After this they can move to T1 and make whatever they want :)

Some juicy magazine articles appear to confirm the classic predator for the Predators line, it sure would be nice to get some word on any further Terminator figures. Even just for something new to talk about.

I would want an improved T800 endoskeleton ( with good and realistic painting this time :/ and enhanced joints)

A Terminatrix Endo from T3 would be great too :lecture

Some juicy magazine articles appear to confirm the classic predator for the Predators line, it sure would be nice to get some word on any further Terminator figures. Even just for something new to talk about.

Even just an announcement that more terminator figures are on the way will make me happy.:pray:

I support that idea. HT should invest in a new Toddler body for this and similar MMS figure ventures.

HT would do so well with age options in their figures, I've been hunting for 1/6 scale, 6 inch high figs for ages to make some Jawas for my desk...!
DiD have the German youths but HT could do a better job methinks.

A DX of Hicks will probably never happen, but I would love to see them remaking the Marines with today's techniques.

Yeah, I know. I have Hicks, Hudson and Vas and the details are amazing even in the harsh light of HT's sculpt/detail improvements.

Even just an announcement that more terminator figures are on the way will make me happy.:pray:

If it's going to happen, it will happen during or after July. Lets keep out fingers crossed, huh?

I support that idea. HT should invest in a new Toddler body for this and similar MMS figure ventures.

I doubt there wouldn't be enough of a market to justify the cost of manufacturing them.

Back