NEXT SW Fig to PREVIEW Thurs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Giant Killer Ewoks! The scurge of the universe! :lol

Its like Mr. Stay-Puft... cute...but deadly.

:lol

GiantKillerEwok.jpg

Last edited:
darthviper107 said:
I hope it's Vader, if it's Bubo I will cry:monkey2

Oh well.

We need something big to blow this line out of the water. I think Bubo isn't exciting enough. Palpatine would do it.

Wor-Gar said:
Obviously there is still something to reveal along with Bubo in the PACK, so it still will be a surprise. Partly.

But who knows? Maybe Bubo is part of a larger 'deal' like Crumb was...only to be revealed at ToyFair as a group of products.

Bubo, with Han in Carbonite?

TheObsoleteMan said:
No, but he's in the 12 inch line.

Technically, and Sideshow's own packaging has been inconsistent, the line started as 1/6 scale figures, now for humans that comes out to about 12", but technically it's a 1/6 line and Bubo would be 1/6 his size. I'd love to see something besides him be announced, or something phenominal included with him that would make him more worth the surprise. As for Vader, it'd be foolish to hold him off until a throne environment is done, too many people are clammoring for him and unless they set out to crank out a throne environement as fast as him, I wouldn't want to wait for a whole setup just for him, I'd even have been happy with Jabba and no throne and pals, if they weren't around we wouldn't have known any better, and then when they put the rest out we'd be like wow now we can make Jabba even more awesome. Whoever they announce, I just want to see Jabba in the 30 days or less section.

SideshowDusty said:
You know, *technically* the Star Wars franchise is not 30 years old until May 25th. Just sayin'. ;)

"It is the future you see."

I hope you're "Just sayin'" there Dusty and we don't have to wait until May for any anniversary fig announcements. :D

Back