NEXT SW Fig to PREVIEW Thurs!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Check out the Jabba box pics in 'Behind the Show' and it says:

Plus, don’t forget to read this week’s Newsletter for an official preview of the next release in the Star Wars 12-inch line!

Here we go... Bubo? Lando? Or who knows?

Hope its not Bubo, since that would be a bit of let down. But I'd be all over a Lando (but in a platonic way) !!!

I wish it was Vader or Palpatine, but think because Vader is such a huge iconic figure, they will save him for much later or a when a Emperor's Throne environment is announced. They still need to sell their Jabba set stuff.

Bubo is not really a 12 inch fig but he'll be barking along soon no doubt.

TheObsoleteMan said:
No, but he's in the 12 inch line.

This is true, but a minor character really... I would hope they would announce a more significant character like Lando OR an OT ANH Anniversary character like old Ben... Bubo is not real news or to most everyone here but I guess they have to let the dog out of the bag for everyone else.

There's a good chance it will be BUBO tomorrow...only because he's been revealed already, perhaps forcing SS to switch announcements.

Obviously there is still something to reveal along with Bubo in the PACK, so it still will be a surprise. Partly.

But who knows? Maybe Bubo is part of a larger 'deal' like Crumb was...only to be revealed at ToyFair as a group of products.

I hope tomorrow reveals a serious OT character!

pjam said:
This is true, but a minor character really... I would hope they would announce a more significant character like Lando OR an OT ANH Anniversary character like old Ben...

Ah, but this is perfect; don't you see? Now we get another announcement, without having to use something good they are saving for Toy Fair! This is probably the best thing they could have come up with if they just had to have a new announcement before Toy Fair.

Has to be Bubo. Although if they actually mean "12 inch figure" then we could see a Skiff Guard Lando too. Otherwise, Bubo for sure.

lcummins said:
Ah, but this is perfect; don't you see? Now we get another announcement, without having to use something good they are saving for Toy Fair! This is probably the best thing they could have come up with if they just had to have a new announcement before Toy Fair.

What he said.

Or....it might be something completely out of left field. Like say a Lobot or a Luke in Stormtrooper costume or even a Jango!!!

Back