NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I'm wrong, but something tells me we're going to be seeing a lot of ESB figures and very few, if any, ANH characters in the coming months.

C'mon, Sideshow! Prove me wrong! And make that Tusken Raider so I can finally ditch my signature!

- J

What's the basis for even thinking there'll be a figure in tonight's newsletter?

My guess is the only new thing will be preorder Jabba, maybe QTVR for Palpatine, which I'm eager for them to post.

What's the basis for even thinking there'll be a figure in tonight's newsletter?

No basis, wise guy. Just ever-hopeful. I always do this, resurrect this thread on Thursday, you should know by now. Sometimes, once a month usually, it works. :)

But mid-month is usually a good time for a preview of next week's SW pre-order before the end of the month.

We just got the Emperor, so I don't think we'll get a figure like Tarken announced yet. I'll go with Greedo.

Blast from the past: 3-8-09 1st post

We've been talking about these two for a long time. Out of the list below, we got the Emperor.

Here we go again. :D

Now that we got LANDO, who's on deck?

Tarkin?

Greedo?

Snowtrooper?

Hoth rebel?

Hoth Leia?

Count Dooku?

Emperor?

BOBA FETT will be at SDCC, so don't bother calling that one.

And let's not get into the "Chewie - Droids" thing either.

:lol

Looks like Sean was correct. Again.

But we did get a Boba Fett.... kind of....

Last edited:
The line needs droids.

Except for the light-up Sidious walker, we've got no droids in 1/6th scale* and that's a huge vacuum in any Star Wars collection line.

Droids (and aliens) are a vital aspect in the SW universe. Their absence is glaring.

In the meantime, Tarkin would be a great and easy release. ;)

And this guy: :chew should be moved to the front of the R&D list immediately.

*that little yellow senate droid that came with Sidious and the ball that came with Ben don't count...

General Veers!

East reuse of body, requiring a new head sculpt, helmet and additional armor pieces only to switch him from officer to battle gear.

Snowtrooper!

Cody!

We just got the Emperor, so I don't think we'll get a figure like Tarken announced yet. I'll go with Greedo.

I think we're done until Toy Fair, it's only a couple weeks away. If we get anything before then it'll be a troop variant.

I don't understand the Greedo love but it's cool with me. I would pass on it but at least it's an alien and fairly simple to design, to boot. Another head/hands update to the Buck/Prometheus body. I'm surprised SS hasn't done it yet.

I guess since I've been fairly picky with this line after the initial wave, I just want to see the more iconic characters released sooner rather than later.

More Ep2 clones and Ep3 clone variants, I misssssssed every one cept for the the white/grey ones coming soon!

Hmmm, how bout that Commando Droid or whatheycallit from CW?

This line needs a Padme.

yes it does, it also needs something different- not a trooper, nor just another vanilla jedi ....

i guess ..... an alien maybe a bounty hunter?

i would actually like to see tarkin next but i dont think it would be the best thing for the line...:confused:

Back