NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really do not care what character they do next as long as it is dynamic. A few examples:

Commander Cody...great armor design and one of the few clones whose personality gets shown...if only for a minute.

Naboo troopers - The costumes are cool and I think they would translate well to 1:6 scale.

Naboo citizens - The costumes from Naboo reminded me strongly of rennaisance-era clothing. It looked good and would be a great challenge to shrink it to 1:6 scale because of it's complexity. I am not looking for a Barbie fashion crossover...just another aspect of the overall look of the Star Wars universe. One that adds something a little different than lightsabers and blasters (although that IS my favorite aspect of the saga).

I am not necessarily excited for aliens yet. Unless they create specific mannequins for them. I don't want to have to accept that there is a human-shaped body under the cloths of an alien that has a completely different physiology. If they sculpt the mannequin to match the alien...I would be all the way down for them, then.

Until then, the cool costume variety will have to do.

I would even be good with the Jedi Archives Librarian. She had a cool twist on the standard Jedi Robes.

Hmmm, Republic Commando? Any Clone troopers, I am in!

Someone here said Cad Bane? I think he is one of the coolest character since Jango. So I have to agreed 100%!

Back