NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd much rather have the Shaw Sculpt. Its what I grew up with and expiernced as a 12 year old in 1983 when I saw Jedi on opening day . I thought using Haydens head on Shaws body and the explanation by LFL totally bogus and a poor excuse for Lucas to piss on the O.T.

Not to mention any memorable character from one of the most ground breaking films of all time >>>>>>>>> Decent character from theatrical abortion.

That's a bit harsh. The PT films are not abortions. They're more like mild ulcers. :lol

:tap :rolleyes: (all this for two figures we're GOING to get within the year :lol)

:lecture And I'll get them both (provided the Dooku headsculpt actually looks like Christopher Lee)

:nono

Anyone who was in a scene with Harrison Ford's Han Solo > a contrived geriatric who commanded the "Roger! Roger!" Keystone Bots.

(This is fun! :lol)

:peace

okay, well...

Christopher Lee > Maria de Aragon​

Yes people, Greedo is such a b**ch he had to be played by a woman. :lol Now if Greedo were, say, $70 or so, potentially. Likely Sideshow will make his blaster the Ex. and **** everybody who has the regular Han. :duh

okay, well...

Yes people, Greedo is such a b**ch he had to be played by a woman. :lol Now if Greedo were, say, $70 or so, potentially. Likely Sideshow will make his blaster the Ex. and **** everybody. :duh

hahahaha
That's right. Lord Tyrannous wins!!

okay, well...

Yes people, Greedo is such a b**ch he had to be played by a woman. :lol Now if Greedo were, say, $70 or so, potentially. Likely Sideshow will make his blaster the Ex. and **** everybody who has the regular Han. :duh

Only in ONE shot. :lecture

And woman > CGI stunt double every time. :Lol

Only in ONE shot. :lecture

And woman > CGI stunt double every time. :Lol

Okay, but it's not like she was doing backflips or complicated swordplay. Lee at least had a lot of dialogue and several scenes over two features. All she had to do was b**ch at a man for about 20 seconds and then bend over a table. Both of which, I'm certain, she'd done before with as little effort.

Back