NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Havent seen any talk out there about medicoms upcoming Vader version 2, though I don't know how long the preorder has been up. Thoughts? I think the prices put me off more than the scale difference, but just curious as to what others are thinking, especially since we've been teased by SS of their 2nd Vader release.

I predict amazing things from ideshow tomorrow... and every day after.

the-amazing-criswell.jpg

One of the few people that could act in the whole SW series.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotflHoly ____! That was frakkin' hilarious! Good one EF!

Edit - And his finest line was "It is obvious that this contest cannot be decided by our knowledge of the Force... but by our skills with a lightsaber."

I got the Tusken on preorder. He's been on my SW Wishlist so that's a given. I'm done with 1:6 SW until more come off the wishlist.

My core wishlist doesn't seem to be getting any shorter.

Chewbacca
R2 & 3PO
R5-D4
Power Droid
Death Star Droid
Jawas
Walrusman
Snaggletooth
Tarkin
TIE Pilot
X-Wing Luke

Snowtrooper
Hoth Rebel
Hoth Luke/Han/Leia
2-1B & FX-7
Bossk
4-LOM
Zuckuss
Dengar
Ugnaughts
Lobot
ESB Vader

Skiff Lando
Ree Yees
Squidhead
Rebo Band
Klaatu/Barada/Nikto/Weequay
Biker Scout
Nien Nunb
Admiral Ackbar
General Calrissian

Yoda
Dooku
AOTC Anakin
Geonosis Padme

I'll also take any Hot Toys upgrades to ANH/ROTJ Luke, ANH/ESB Han, and ANH Leia. I hope Sideshow can do all three of the Hoth heroes at the same quality as Lando. I don't want them as DX, but I do want them capable of being displayed with the humans Hot Toys produces.

I'm curious to see how Lando compares to Bespin Luke. I hope PERS doesn't screw that up too much.

My core wishlist doesn't seem to be getting any shorter.

Chewbacca
R2 & 3PO
R5-D4
Power Droid
Death Star Droid
Jawas
Walrusman
Snaggletooth
Tarkin
TIE Pilot
X-Wing Luke

Snowtrooper
Hoth Rebel
Hoth Luke/Han/Leia
2-1B & FX-7
Bossk
4-LOM
Zuckuss
Dengar
Ugnaughts
Lobot
ESB Vader

Skiff Lando
Ree Yees
Squidhead
Rebo Band
Klaatu/Barada/Nikto/Weequay
Biker Scout
Nien Nunb
Admiral Ackbar
General Calrissian

Yoda
Dooku
AOTC Anakin
Geonosis Padme

I'll also take any Hot Toys upgrades to ANH/ROTJ Luke, ANH/ESB Han, and ANH Leia. I hope Sideshow can do all three of the Hoth heroes at the same quality as Lando. I don't want them as DX, but I do want them capable of being displayed with the humans Hot Toys produces.

I'm curious to see how Lando compares to Bespin Luke. I hope PERS doesn't screw that up too much.

What!? No Ephant Mon? ;)

i don't know if anyone has posted this yet but i would love to see a chewbacca made..............:wave

I'm just coming to fully realize how bad I want a Chewbacca figure (which will be even worse once Hot Toys makes a Han Solo figure) but I still have more patience for him than I do the rest of my list. It wouldn't bother me if he was last. There are so many awesome figures to be made that I'm chronically distracted.

i just don't see what the hold up is other than possibly the sculpt.
he would have to be made like a lot of customs are.........a suit on a tall body. the suit itself wouldn't be hard to do.....just a matter of the right "fur".......and even if it wasn't prop perfect it would be easy to forgive if the sculpt is great. i kept thinking with the POTA release we would see a real fur chewy sometime soon after.........nope....:impatient:

I think HT should be the one's to do Chewie. Having said that I also feel that SS can and has nailed all of the non-human characters. I think we need more characters from the Cantina and Jabba's palace.

Back