NEXT Star Wars 1/6th Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that Sideshow has new muscle arm sculpts I'd like to see this guy:

SithStalkerCloseUp.jpg

He might not be everyone's cup of tea as he's quite over the top but I think he's just bad-ass.

I agree with you that this dude would be cool. I would definitely order him. I'm wondering if they would do him as a 2-pack though, like they did with Palpatine, since he is an EU character with not as much mass market appeal as other SW characters. Either way, I would still order him, as long as the price wasn't to high.

Sideshow said a couple years ago that 2012 would be the year of Hoth. My guess is we see a Snowtrooper at San Diego Comic Con.

I'm still on a high with the Tusken Raiders. I'm so glad to see these.

I have really stopped listening :ignore: to SSC when they say anything like this. It just ends up leaving me feeling disappointed:cuss. I'm all for Hoth stuff, especially a Tauntaun and Probe Droid:pray:, but don't get me all excited with generalizations. They even disappoint/leave you hanging when they have actual sculpted prototypes, like the Alien Queen/egg diorama that they showed in their production blog a couple years ago:impatient:. I try, and I emphasize TRY, to only get excited when I see the actual production prototype and pre-order date. But who am I kidding, I still get all giddy like a school-girl when I hear that something really awesome might possibly get talked about maybe being thought of as a potential item for production.:gah:

Snowtrooper due to be released in 3012! Next up, Rainbow Clone Trooper! Exclusive will be a Rainbow Star Wars stand! How can you beat this?

Snowtrooper due to be released in 3012! Next up, Rainbow Clone Trooper! Exclusive will be a Rainbow Star Wars stand! How can you beat this?

Oooh, that rainbow clone would look great in front of one of the several rainbow flags that I have hanging in my apartment.:panic:

I'm tired of clones. Need more OT.

If Sideshow were to announce that they were only going to make OT figs for the next few years, I would have no problem with that. Keep in mind that I have every SSC SW fig that they have made, including the PT figs.

Back