Next LOTR PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will be the next LOTR PF?

• Théoden

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Boromir

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Faramir

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Witch-king

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Mouth Of Sauron

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • Legolas

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Gimli

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • Sam

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Gollum

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • other

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters
I said other... cause I'm not buying another LOTR item until my 12" LOTR gets a new realease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

High Elven Infantryman
High Elven Infantryman
High Elven Infantryman
High Elven Infantryman

C'mon SS I've been asking nicely since you started with PF's.
So I voted 'other'.

pretty please SS with cherries on top :D
x

Saruman PF!!! Actually I hear through the grapevine that Saruman AND Mouth of Sauron are coming in Legendary Scale Busts very soon!!! Bring it on!!:D

I can't believe no one has really mentioned it, but cmon Sideshow, bring me my Arwen...She would be beautiful if they made her right...Yes I would be drooling...lol

Saruman PF!!! Actually I hear through the grapevine that Saruman AND Mouth of Sauron are coming in Legendary Scale Busts very soon!!! Bring it on!!:D

I'd be all over these if the rumours are true :monkey5

I can't believe no one has really mentioned it, but cmon Sideshow, bring me my Arwen...She would be beautiful if they made her right...Yes I would be drooling...lol

Not gonna happen. According to the clue's it's supposed to be bad ass...not exactly how I'd describe Arwen. Besides we've already gotten one of the 3 main females characters and it's way too soon to get another one.

I'll go with Haldir or Eomer.

Last edited:
If it's Haldir or Eomer, I'll certainly buy either of those.

But still want Prologue Elven Warrior.:D Weren't they suitably "bad-ass"?

Hi everybody! I'm a newbie to this board, though I have recently posted on a couple of the others.

I'm a huge fan of the PF line (expecting Aragorn tomorrow:banana), so I would be happy with any character that's been named so far. One possibility that I haven't seen mentioned before is a Haradrim Master, the mumak driver who was particularly nasty. Eaglemoss (UK) did a miniature and it was fantastic (sample below).

View attachment 7711

Imagine that one in your collection!

Hi everybody! I'm a newbie to this board, though I have recently posted on a couple of the others.

I'm a huge fan of the PF line (expecting Aragorn tomorrow:banana), so I would be happy with any character that's been named so far. One possibility that I haven't seen mentioned before is a Haradrim Master, the mumak driver who was particularly nasty. Eaglemoss (UK) did a miniature and it was fantastic (sample below).

View attachment 7711

Imagine that one in your collection!

Welcome to the Board mate
And yes a Haradrim Master or the Harad Leader would be a super cool PF i completely forgot about him

Back