Next LOTR PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What will be the next LOTR PF?

• Théoden

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Boromir

Votes: 10 10.3%
  • Faramir

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Witch-king

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • Mouth Of Sauron

Votes: 11 11.3%
  • Legolas

Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Gimli

Votes: 15 15.5%
  • Sam

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Gollum

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • other

Votes: 22 22.7%

• Total voters
Choosing Legolas, not because I think he is next but because that is who I want next.

I would love to see a Boromir PF. Failing that, a Ringwraith or Witch King would be really cool.

Well since our well informed friends-freaks(see what happens when the drink gets involved) say it's not on the list i would absolutely love GTG but will be happy with anything as long as the piece does the character justice.:cool:

Still they could be playing us big time with the old reverse psychology.:D

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the next character revealed was not supposed to be next but took less time in development than another character (much like what happened when Luke/Yoda was announced before Boba Fett)

I have a feeling that the next character revealed was not supposed to be next but took less time in development than another character (much like what happened when Luke/Yoda was announced before Boba Fett)
Than it would probably be one of the nine ringwraiths as they wouldn't have to sculp a face and stuff.

Wasn't there a discussion about the production blog picture with the armored hand holding the sword? I'm saying Sauron.

Sauron wielded a mace. No sword for the lord of the rings... ;)

Sounds like a Nazgul / Ringwraith / black rider to me.

But I STILL would prefer a Gandalf the GREY... :D

Ringwraith PF at last!! and I heard that was due a long time ago so who knows what they'll put out next!! Anyway as long as its well done and doesn't have a breakable fringe of hair I'm happy!! :lol

This is so much fun. Now I know why Shattererofdreams had such a great time teasing everyone right before SDCC :rotfl

I would love to see a Boromir PF. Failing that, a Ringwraith or Witch King would be really cool.

YES PLEASE!

Than it would probably be one of the nine ringwraiths as they wouldn't have to sculp a face and stuff.

:banana

Sauron wielded a mace. No sword for the lord of the rings... ;)

Sounds like a Nazgul / Ringwraith / black rider to me.

But I STILL would prefer a Gandalf the GREY... :D

:banana

Ringwraith PF at last!! and I heard that was due a long time ago so who knows what they'll put out next!! Anyway as long as its well done and doesn't have a breakable fringe of hair I'm happy!! :lol

:fireworks THANK YOU :fireworks

Is this a confirmed piece or is it just speculation?

Sounds like it might be a bad guy as they're easier to sculpt than the good guys. An easterling soldier would be bad ass, it's not on the list of 8 and I'm sure it would tick off alot of people who'ld prefer to see SS doing more fellowship members.....

Back