Next likely candidates for the new DX series?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. I'd love a Robocop so I can add one to my collection but I don't see it as a meaningful addition to the DX line.

Hicks, Rambo, Jack Sparrow, Predator Elder, Kyle Reese, and T-800 (Endo and BD) are the ones I want them to make the most.

and they better announce watchmen soon, instead of yet another redo.

Rorschach seems like a no brainer

As for Watchmen, Dave and Irish seem to know what it has in store and Dave made an off the cuff remark about Rorschach being a "no brainer" for the MMSDX line.....maybe that is in store there as well.

I think The Comedian could be DX too. He could come with many weapons like, the flamethrower, shotgun, grenadelauncher gun, his two smileyfaced side arms, maybe a black side arm like he uses in Vietnam.
Besides that, there could be multiple heads, young, old, different masks, black to go with his leather body armor and a purple one to go with the minutemen outfit which also could be included.

A lot of possibilities with this one I would say... :D

Ok, is battle damage enough for it to be DX? What else? And be realistic, I don't see an included Murphy sculpt likely.

I'm all for allowing people another chance to own a great figure, but I don't see the impetus to do so.

"be realistic" ?

the discussion is not only about what are likely candidates for DX, but for stuff we'd LIKE to see in dx as well. so yeah, i am being very realistic when i say i want a robocop with murphy headsculpt. as for impetus, that should come with demand, and i believe there's sufficient demand for a robocop (a ht robo is ridiculously hard to find on ebay). he's popular enough in the mainstream to warrant it. and the recent talk of a robocop movie remake (even if it leads nowhere) should stir up further interest.

i think it's very do-able by ht anyway. :cool:

so, fingers crossed. :D

i hope hot toys go back and do the P2 and the marines from Aliens...i dont mind more dark knight stuff cos i love the film..but i mean another p2...:drool

Seeing The Joker came with a whole new outfit then I expect future DXs to include similar extras as well as the PERS and new sculpts.

Back