1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A horned Gar Saxon would be great. But, as always, I will hold out hope for Wolffe.

Just gimme any these and I’d shut up:lol

IMG_9912.jpeg

IMG_9911.jpeg

Gar Saxon is just begging to be made into a figure.

Like cmon.

6ee27vi-gif.190405

That helmet is just too cool.

One of the things this non-Rebels fan is maddest about is Mando season three and we did NOT get ****ing FENN RAU WTF INSTEAD WE GET LIZZO AND A TEAPARTY, MY RAGE WILL NEVER DIE

Screw D+ stuff, there's 3 weeks left to get ROTJ 40th stuff out. D+ can get released whenever.

These anniversaries for ROTJ and TCW have been very lackluster.

On December 8th of last year they teased AoTC Anakin, Padme, SBD and Mace, with Anakin and Padme going up on December 13th and Mace/SBD on December 30th.

So hopefully something pops up this week. Very disappointing though.

That’s just SW in a nutshell. Us fans hype things up thinking it’s gonna be special but these companies rarely ever really care to put in even a half-assed effort.
I am more peeved off that on the 20th anniversary of Genndy Tartakovsky Clone Wars we got.... nothing from it. Just Filoni 2008 Clone Wars stuff. HT could have at least done Fordo. Le sigh.

This may be wishful thinking, but I see Sideshow has a ‘Hot Toys Showcase 2023’ scheduled on their YouTube channel for Dec 20th. ROTJ reveals maybe?? 🤞🏻

Screw D+ stuff, there's 3 weeks left to get ROTJ 40th stuff out. D+ can get released whenever.
I seriously think they are done with rotj 40th. Even if they do something, without a Han of some kind, it’s pointless. Every esb or rotj display is incomplete without Han. I’ve never been so down on collecting as this year.
Rotj vader
Rotj C3po
Sand trooper and Dewback.
The only figures I’ll get that were preordered this year.
I hope I’m wrong.

That’s just SW in a nutshell. Us fans hype things up thinking it’s gonna be special but these companies rarely ever really care to put in even a half-assed effort.
well AOTC anniversary was definitely a hit and folks here never anticipated such sheer amount of dedication coming from Hot Toys.

For the remaining duration of 2023. Here's my take on what seems to be most "realistic and feasible SW announcements".

ROTJ anniversary
Death Star Trooper (Deluxe version with the console)

TCW anniversary
Basically no idea

Ahsoka series
Live action little CW Ahsoka
Artisan CW Anakin
Artisan Sith Anakin
Captain Enoch
Mauldalorians

For the remaining duration of 2023. Here's my take on what seems to be most "realistic and feasible SW announcements".

ROTJ anniversary
Death Star Trooper (Deluxe version with the console)

TCW anniversary
Basically no idea

Ahsoka series
Live action little CW Ahsoka
Artisan CW Anakin
Artisan Sith Anakin
Captain Enoch
Mauldalorians
The beloved Death Star trooper. Sigh

If HT really wanted to do Clone Wars 20th how about Captain Fordo, blue ARC trooper, scuba trooper, armoured Saecee Tinn, Shirtless buff Kit Fisto, ARC trooper heavy gunner, Durge, Ventress, phase 2 full helmet pilot, tattooed Anakin etc etc etc.

For ROTJ, obviously would love Han, Guard disguise Lando, Bikini Leia, rebel commando (Nik Sant with swap out Rex parts would be 2 birds 1 stone opportunity), re-release royal guard perhaps with added armour parts for comic look (another 2 birds, 1 stone opportunity), TIE pilot, Imperial gunner 2.0, Admiral Piett, weequay skiff guard, A Wing pilot etc etc etc.

I fully expect none of the above but the Death Star trooper is at least likely to be announced by years end.

Don’t ever put “AOTC Anniversary” and the word “hit” together until I see a Hot Toys Zam Wessell. Thanks.

Man Zam would be awesome, but we still haven't even gotten other prominent hunters like Bossk and Dengar. :/

The odds of us getting anything from Micro-Series Clone Wars is very low, the anniversary was always about the "war" in general, we knew that.

Unfortunate because I want Fordo, but it is what it is.

Back