1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howard is very petty and doesn't like being shown up. There are so many figures that obviously needed to be made but get passed over.

Like, where is Zoe Kravitz Catwoman? Just one example of the hundreds of figures that seem like no brainers but didn't get made.

But when another company announces theirs, expect a hastily thrown together teaser the same week.

Howard is very petty and doesn't like being shown up. There are so many figures that obviously needed to be made but get passed over.

Like, where is Zoe Kravitz Catwoman? Just one example of the hundreds of figures that seem like no brainers but didn't get made.

But when another company announces theirs, expect a hastily thrown together teaser the same week.
Enterbay, Joost, InArt and I guess other companies as well. Always the same thing, tease and release to try defend their market share. ****** move imo. We need more, not less, competition. I want to have offerings from a minmum three other companies for a 1:6 character.

The thing is with Hot Toys is they just make so much. I think people don’t always take that into account when rattling off about why they haven’t made this or that.

Diversity is what the game needs now. A broader range of licenses. Stuff that has only been done by customs but now officially.

PCS are trying to get the WWE 1/6 license. Whether or not they're successful doesn't matter, it's the question that drives us to quote Trinity.

I can't stomach another Bale TDK suit, that horse has been beaten to mulch.

I've never bought a JazzInc vehicle before, but the Jedi Starfighter will be my first. I can't wait and will make space for it.

I've never bought a JazzInc vehicle before, but the Jedi Starfighter will be my first. I can't wait and will make space for it.

Between Joost’s Eta-2 JSFs and the Hot Toys BARCs and AT-RT, PT/TCW fans are being absolutely spoiled.

Sure, you have to sacrifice little things like closet space or having a bed to sleep on but it’s all worth it in the end.

Between Joost’s Eta-2 JSFs and the Hot Toys BARCs and AT-RT, PT/TCW fans are being absolutely spoiled.

Sure, you have to sacrifice little things like closet space or having a bed to sleep on but it’s all worth it in the end.
I moved boxes today. Most boxes moved are either Sideshow or Hot Toys related. Some Lego cartons as well. Crazy. I have run out of display and storage space at three different locations. I am no hoarder!

I am a collector!!!

I am no hoarder!

I am a collector!!!

IMG_2570.gif

Yeah I agree. Hopefully it means a step up in quality and release times.

I think HT grew faster than they could manage.
Yup, Covid-19 probably boosted their sales significantly. I truly hope this minor breathing space will give them time to adjust certain things.

One thing I would like to see, is for HT to expand their local store into a supplier-to-consumer store, to re-direct traffic from strange "shops" like TW. Of course SSC would prohibit this, but it is an interesting idea which I favor.

Yup, Covid-19 probably boosted their sales significantly. I truly hope this minor breathing space will give them time to adjust certain things.

One thing I would like to see, is for HT to expand their local store into a supplier-to-consumer store, to re-direct traffic from strange "shops" like TW. Of course SSC would prohibit this, but it is an interesting idea which I favor.
Is HT still reliant on Sideshow for the Star Wars license?

If only we could all just order directly from HK at Secret Base retail prices and skip the 30% price markup...

I couldn't find by using search function. How do we change signature pictures? I went to the related page. There is no upload function. So, I uploaded the new one to imgur (as the current one) but I receive a message that picture couldn't be uploaded from the link. What's the issue? Any idea?

I'm waiting for them to announce John Wick and Caine since March. Very frustrating, but if they announced Baylan I wouldn't mind.
Hoping for them to be finally announced this week with the Continental show coming out on Peacock and chapter 4’s release in Japan both happening on Friday

Back