1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We’re in a period of slower releases.

Which is unfortunate because there are a lot of figures people want to see from Ahsoka, ROTJ, and Clone Wars.

Ahsoka has so much potential for figures but I don’t think they’re currently capable of an all-in approach. We’ll probably just get a handful of figures. Because even if reception to a show or movie is good, that doesn’t necessarily guarantee merch sales right now.

Thrawn should be a given. If they don’t do Hera and Chopper, it’d be disappointing. That might be it except for maybe Enoch or a Night Trooper.

They probably looked at Baylan and Shin during production and passed thinking they wouldn’t be that popular or be killed off quickly. Huyang would be great but probably too costly to produce.

Troopers in general they’re not too keen on at the moment. Not that I think they would’ve really done any basic Clone Troopers from the show even in a good year. That’d feel tiresome because it’s not entirely new ground. Even as a diehard Clone collector, I’d be lukewarm about that.

Thrawn and Shin are most likely imo, they like to pair things, and Shin and Sabine seem to be the it pair of the show

I really would love to see a Kkrasantan, Cara, marshal IG12, and bounty hunters

Hot Toys please.

IMG_2714.jpeg
IMG_2713.jpeg
IMG_2715.jpeg
IMG_2716.gif

Sorry. :lol

Realistically they’ve already served their narrative purpose.

Hope you get a figure. Maybe one will be an accessory somewhere.
Lol I’m really just kidding but they do look really funny and would make a nice shelf presence. I know hot toys won’t do it lol

Your opinion. I think it's a visually striking figure of a main character...
Wrll, she is the worst written, she is very unlikable and illogical in most of her scenes so I think that counts for worst character, however she looks cool and her figure looks even better. So glad she is getting a figure. I just hope the script they gave the actress for the remaining 2 episodes makes her a better character.

Back