1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the bright side, in 2023 I am going to be rich. Except for the scout and speeder, I won’t have anything on order by then (if my current 12 preorders ever ship). Famous last words...
Yeah I said that going into Infinity War as I hadn't purchased a single Marvel HT or statue and was solely Star Wars. Watched Infinity War and now have about 45 HT, 5 Iron Studios 1/4 and every dang one of their 1/10 dio pieces. Ugh.

Oh look, the 8th Dr. Strange release from HT. How exciting...

yeah-right-right.gif

I fear that you are right fantasticfrog. With the upcoming shows slated to drop Dec. and next year, they'll primarily focus on that I'm guessing. I do hope in the Kenobi series that they have flashback scenes of Obi and Anakin in their respective armour in the early stages of the Clone Wars.

It’s rumored they’ll be doing exactly that.

I would not give up hope on a TCW Obi-Wan just yet. Obi-Wan is a popular character and it wouldn’t be the first time a figure has gone up for pre-order after a long absence.

It’s possible they’re waiting till it’s closer to the show to synergize with as they like to do.

Hopefully with the 212th Clones after the 501sf and Coruscant Guard have sold out or are closer to.

I personally don’t want to pick up the TCW Anakin without Obi-Wan. I’d think some others out there might feel the same.

8890C108-B116-4461-8231-3C0F5FF85996.gif

Last edited:

I would not give up hope on a TCW Obi-Wan just yet. Obi-Wan is a popular character and it wouldn’t be the first time a figure has gone up for pre-order after a long absence.

It’s possible they’re waiting till it’s closer to the show to synergize with as they like to do.

Hopefully with the 212th Clones after the 501sf and Coruscant Guard have sold out or are closer to.

I personally don’t want to pick up the TCW Anakin without Obi-Wan. I’d think some others out there might feel the same.

View attachment 550710
I was in the camp of not picking up General Anakin until Kenobi went up but finally caved as I'll display him with Ahsoka and Rex...

I really hope as the Obi-Wan series gets closer that they do release the figure, but no one can figure out Hot Toys. As far as picking up TCW Anakin, I thought exactly like darth dennis.....
I was in the camp of not picking up General Anakin until Kenobi went up but finally caved as I'll display him with Ahsoka and Rex...

I think that CW obi will go up as soon as Anakin releases, I'm not too worried about him. I am curious to see what comes of the Kenobi series, an ep3 reissue would be amazing and probably has a quick turn around,

I'm kind of bummed that we ll never see a Cara Dune, I really like the end of season ensemble, though we ll probably never get a Grief either,

And ones I'm hoping to see sooner than later, 212 airborne trooper, phase 1 clone, clone pilot (ep 2 or 3 honestly) and I'd really love for and EP 1 or 2 obiwan, ep1 to finish off the trio, and he's my child hood fave, ep2 cause Jango needs a sparing buddy, and maybe HT would do a V1 clone wars fig using his head

On the bright side, in 2023 I am going to be rich. Except for the scout and speeder, I won’t have anything on order by then (if my current 12 preorders ever ship). Famous last words...
How many times have I told myself that, then its:

" Oh look Hasegawa Macross Regult and Eaglemoss Classic Colonial Shuttle."

You know how it goes.

Starting to see D+ shows get the HT reveals AFTER the show ends. Possible to assume this for BoBF and Kenobi. Fennec already has some rifle butt stock throwing knives that are new.

AM NOT A FAN OF HOW ALL THIS IS BEING HANDLED. I HAVE SPOKEN.

Not that they CARE I'm not a fan, but just saying.

There is not one reason in the universe for us to have to wait till AFTER the show for a Fennec preorder. Other stuff, like maybe some other bounty hunters, okay I can see it.

Meanwhile:

koipond.jpg

Stats from FB:

107 Open Releases
11 in 2021
70 in 2022
26 in 2023

8 figure has an announced release before end of Q3/2021.
5 months and 17 days too late:

• Pennywise MMS555 (currently 828 days between announcement and release)
2 month and 17 days too late:
  • Harley Quinn Birds Of Prey MMS565 (currently 680 days between announcement and release)
  • Spider-Man Miles Morales MMS567 (currently 659 days between announcement and release)
  • Harley Quinn Birds Of Prey Caution Tape Jacket Version MMS566 (currently 647 days between announcement and release)
  • Batgirl VGM40 (currently 644 days between announcement and release)
  • Golden Armor Wonder Woman MMS577 (currently 574 days between announcement and release)
  • Golden Armor Wonder Woman Deluxe Version MMS578 (currently 574 days between announcement and release)
  • Loki Endgame MMS579 (currently 547 days between announcement and release)

Well at least SW doesn't have long delays.

Wtf? What a bunch of snowflakes. Boycotting a game because of previous accusations? Some boycotts are just too far stretched. If it was a boycott of a company using slave labour or practicing harmful/toxic working conditions in their factories, like some western companies in Bangladesh and India or factories in the Xinjiang province, I would understand it and support it. But this? Nope.

Back