1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did they tease Koska in those Boba pics? Couldn’t tell if it was her or the back of Bo-Katan. I’ll need to look better later.

Guess Fennec is coming after all. If she and Koska do get announced, the only leftovers from Mando are Cobb Vanth, Greef Karga and Cara Dune. And Luke of course. Crazy how deep this line has gone.

Did they tease Koska in those Boba pics? Couldn’t tell if it was her or the back of Bo-Katan. I’ll need to look better later.

Guess Fennec is coming after all. If she and Koska do get announced, the only leftovers from Mando are Cobb Vanth, Greef Karga and Cara Dune. And Luke of course. Crazy how deep this line has gone.

Bo-Katan's helmet is different at the back, and the tip of her rocket is a different colour.

HT Bo-Katan 9.jpg

HT Koska Reeves.jpg

There's also some design differences between the jet packs.

I genuinely can't believe we got 1 SW announcement though. I'm always so disappointed with these announcements 😔

I do love the Boba repaint though, it's just a bit sad since the possibilities for SW figs are so diverse.

Bo-Katan's helmet is different at the back, and the tip of her rocket is a different colour.

View attachment 531045

View attachment 531046

There's also some design differences between the jet packs.
Nice catch. Gotta figure Koska is coming considering how many Mando figures Hot Toys has made. Wonder if she’ll be revealed in the coming days.

lmao, oh the drama of men collecting dolls.

You going to buy an Iron Man figure with a Deadpool head snapped on it? How about a Iron Man figure with a Dr. Strange head? Or perhaps another weird Spiderman to go with the growing collection of other weird Spidermen?

If it has anything to do with the Disney trilogy it is basically box office and merchandise suicide. They can’t cram a cute baby Yoda in to get on everyone’s good side again. I would never trust kk, ever. Same here, I would completely avoid it. Rogue squadron is about the rebels from episode 4-6. Anything else is bs.
You can never get on everyone’s good side. There are still people who hate PT, CW, even Ahsoka and the Mandalorian. I would say judge the quality. While Rogue Squadron is instantly identifiable with OT, set between ROTJ and Mando or even post Mando would work as well.

How so? It's almost a straight up copy of the original 2.0. They are even using the same inferior decade old head sculpt. Shamefully lazy, especially for a figure as important as the Mk 1.
Because thousand of IM collectors have been asking for that diecast upgrade Mark 1 for years. IM figs have always and will always be Hot Toys hottest bread and butter.

Back