1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Kuillers have squealed their last cry... it is over.

They have spoken.

Kuill proto has found its way next to Kit Fisto on Howard's 'alien' counter.

Kit Fisto was displayed in 2019.

Kuli like what... 3 weeks ago? :dunno

Kit got the Clone Wars to back him up and he's from the PT. HT got all the time they want to release him. Kuiil is dead after 1 season of Mando. Social media response on him wasn't great either (at least on FB).

I got a feeling Howard likes Kit Fisto. I mean out of all the Jedi generals, HT made a Kit.

SDCC and Toys Fair is approaching on the near horizon, better forget Kuli and focus on speculating what characters would be offered as Toys Fair's exclusive this year. I will still hold my stance with upgraded Beskar Mando SS2 with Pedro hs.

SDCC and Toys Fair is approaching on the near horizon, better forget Kuli and focus on speculating what characters would be offered as Toys Fair's exclusive this year. I will still hold my stance with upgraded Beskar Mando SS2 with Pedro hs.

They made a damn Blurrg. Kuiil is coming.

Just like they made Baze... and Chewie from Solo... and Bespin Han from the Bespin Leia pics... :lol

But nah, he is probably coming, Mando money.

No doubt I'll be relieved once it does happen. I still think Bespin Han has to happen unless for whatever reason Ford has the ability and motivation to block it from happening. Chewie from Solo is understandable, the movie completely bombed. If they are going to make another Chewie it should be a ESB deluxe with 3PO carry bag. And while Baze still surprises me a little, he wasn't that popular of a character. The only reason to make him is because he is a sidekick to Chirrut. I still think there is a slight chance they randomly make him.

July is the highest announcement rate of the year, but we always get our hopes up for something(s) that never comes. Until you see that PO up, don't ever count on HT.

Really hoping they eventually release all of the “Spectres” from Rebels (Kanan and Ezra especially). We would probably get an Ezra from Ahsoka’s standalone show first though.

This guy on FB, Jurgen Schulz, keeps great track of HT announcements and releases. Here is the Star Wars info and total release/announcements for you HT aficionados out there:

187574703_10208857153983181_7071802925692227523_n.jpg

188509457_10208857153503169_4730257479659627491_n.jpg

Better get the statues because it will never happen unless they get a movie or a show on Disney+. And you better hope KK and the story group aren't the ones behind the content.

I believe you are right TurdFurgusonsHat. I wish HT would expand into more, what Disney considers, LEGENDS. Maybe they could venture into the video games, like when Sideshow came out with Darth Malgus a few years back. Man, I wish they would redo that figure.....Headsculpt still holds up to today's standards.

Like many have said though, Hot Toys are primarily focused on the SW shows at the moment.

Back