1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find it weird that Marvel randomly dropped some teasers and release dates, while Star Wars Day just came and went with literally nothing. Not even a teaser for Obi-Wan. Or an HT figure that's not a goddamn Trooper. I get it, Troopers are fun. But Star Wars isn't Troopers dammit, it's Jedi & Sith. When the Hell am I getting my Palpatine and Ep.II Padme? Where's Luke? Will they ever make Ventress or Spider-Legged-Maul? That's what I care about. Sigh, it is what it is...

There are definitely some MAJOR characters that still need to see the light of day, and it really blows my mind that Hot Toys isn't making them.

OT
Bespin Han
General Veers
C-3PO
General Calrissian

PT
Mace Windu
Padme Amidala
Darth Sidious

TCW
Asajj Ventress
Fives
Savage Oppress

ST
**** off

Mandalorian
Cara Dune

That's not even getting into the more minor but popular characters people would buy. Wedge Antilles, Biggs Darklight, Death Star Trooper, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Hoth Rebel Soldier, Admiral Ackbar, Jesse, Kix, ARC Echo, B1 and B2 Battle Droids, 212 Clone Troopers, Wolffe, Plo Koon, etc.

I just don't get it. These figures would print them money.

There are definitely some MAJOR characters that still need to see the light of day, and it really blows my mind that Hot Toys isn't making them.

OT
Bespin Han
General Veers
C-3PO
General Calrissian

PT
Mace Windu
Padme Amidala
Darth Sidious

TCW
Asajj Ventress
Fives
Savage Oppress

ST
**** off

Mandalorian
Cara Dune

That's not even getting into the more minor but popular characters people would buy. Wedge Antilles, Biggs Darklight, Death Star Trooper, Rebel Fleet Trooper, Hoth Rebel Soldier, Admiral Ackbar, Jesse, Kix, ARC Echo, B1 and B2 Battle Droids, 212 Clone Troopers, Wolffe, Plo Koon, etc.

I would add a few characters to your list:

OT(and Rogue One)
Saw Gerrera
Baze Malbus

PT
Obiwan ep1
Jar Jar Binks

TCW
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
Shaak-Ti
Quinlan Vos
General Grievous

ST
Rey yellow saber
Darth Sidious
Master Luke force ghost
Old Lando
Old Han & Chewbacca reissue

And Kuiil never went up for PO?

Will he join the Death Star Trooper and Poe and 18 other lost souls?

Say it ain't so!

OT
Bespin Han
General Veers
C-3PO
General Calrissian

PT
Mace Windu
Padme Amidala
Darth Sidious

TCW
Asajj Ventress
Fives
Savage Oppress

ST
**** off

Mandalorian
Cara Dune

The part in bold made me laugh out loud!

My current list would be:

OT
Oola
Rancor w/Keeper (SS or HT)
Ackbar (SS or HT)

PT
Ep I Queen Amidala
Senate Guard
Ep II Geonosis Padme
Ep II Anakin
Ep II Obi-Wan
Mace Windu
Chancellor Palpatine/Darth Sidious
Aayla Secura
Shaak Ti

CW
Savage Oppress
Mother Talzin
Asajj Ventress

ST
Snoke

Mandalorian
Greef Karga
Fennec Shand
Koska Reeves

Expanded Universe/Video Games
Mara Jade
Darth Talon
Darth Revan
Darth Malak
Second Sister
Arcann
Thexan
Satele Shan

Yeah, HT will never produce at least 1/3-1/2 of these. Where's a good KO company when you need 'em?

So how many of these have we gotten? Still no Obi-Wan. Still no super easy Bespin Luke lol. This was Oct. 6, 2020

Capture.JPG

Am I collecting figures or am I collecting preorders? Holy **** Hot Toys, just had a look at my preorder list and it keeps getting longer with literally nothing shipping out.

Same here. I keep complaining about nothing I want being released, but I have Ashoka, Luke, lando, 501, jango, Rex, all the Nolan Batman releases, the 3 rogue one figures, cw anakin, and probably others I can?t think of. Also, I am considering some of the main character mandalorian figures.
2022 will be expensive

I should've known HT would leave us hanging the rest of the week. All dumped for May 4th. I bet we see comic War Machine next and Mando Speeder goes to the graveyard of coming soon. Easy artillery trooper is probably next.

Yep no more HT reveals. Tomorrow just for Q&A and closer look at what is displayed at the booth. I bet that Mando Speeder never goes to PO.

Seriously? I figured they were holding out and saving the best for last. Wow, such a lackluster showing.

I find it weird that Marvel randomly dropped some teasers and release dates, while Star Wars Day just came and went with literally nothing. Not even a teaser for Obi-Wan. Or an HT figure that's not a goddamn Trooper. I get it, Troopers are fun. But Star Wars isn't Troopers dammit, it's Jedi & Sith. When the Hell am I getting my Palpatine and Ep.II Padme? Where's Luke? Will they ever make Ventress or Spider-Legged-Maul? That's what I care about. Sigh, it is what it is...

Agreed. I figured there would be a few major showings and preorders
for essential characters. That truly was a dismal showing.

Last edited:
Back