1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I have my fingers crossed for Bespin Han, Mace Windu or Fives.

Can't wait for the Artillery Trooper instead.

Oh God, a 2-pack of phase 2 Jesse and Fives would make up for every single lazy re-paint and re-release of the covid pandemic. I'm possibly the only person on the planet who thinks their armour is even more appealing than Rex's. Not that I'd mind a phase 2 Echo, but I think we're destined to get a Bad Batch version of him instead.

Judging by how well Rex is selling on Sideshow, the eBay value of the likes of Fives and Echo, and the easy re-use of parts I can't believe Hot Toys hasn't actually made them yet. Surely they'd outsell at least 70% of the stuff they currently have on the market.

I need a Jesse helmet to display with Ahsoka.

Can't believe they didn't include that with Ahsoka tbh. Hands down one of the saddest scenes in all of Star Wars. If you don't get choked up watching that scene then you have serious issues. Should be quite an easy one for someone to re-paint one of those extra helmets that come with the 501st deluxe.

Oh God, a 2-pack of phase 2 Jesse and Fives would make up for every single lazy re-paint and re-release of the covid pandemic. I'm possibly the only person on the planet who thinks their armour is even more appealing than Rex's. Not that I'd mind a phase 2 Echo, but I think we're destined to get a Bad Batch version of him instead.

I think all three of these guys would do phenomenally well. Throw in Wolffe and I'm beyond happy. I'd love to see a Gregor from his episode, but I know that's probably not happening.

I think all three of these guys would do phenomenally well. Throw in Wolffe and I'm beyond happy. I'd love to see a Gregor from his episode, but I know that's probably not happening.

I wouldn't bet against seeing Gregor in the Bad Batch. We need to know what happened to him between The Clone Wars and his stint in Rebels. Maybe I missed something in the story and there's a canon explanation for what happened, chrisstruthers and jayception might be the guys to answer that.

Wolffe has got to be a definite candidate for next Clone Commander. We're due another soon. I guess it depends who turns up in Bad Batch. I heard a rumour Neyo might be in it, but not sure if there's anything in that.

It's weird ROTS is my favourite Star Wars film so I always wanted all versions of clones from that first. Now after re-watching the entirity of Clone Wars through 4 or 5 times in the last couple of years I've switched my preference to getting clones more from The Clone Wars than ROTS. I guess that comes down to them having more personality.

A dream clone for me would be Commander Doom, but I realise the chances of that happening, at least in the short to medium term, are slim to none. Still, what a brilliant design...

Doom.jpg

I think Bad Batch is going to be ignored by HT, but I do think there will be at least one Star Wars release for May the 4th. Probably Mando Luke.

Yeah I can't see them doing all the custom parts/bodies for the figures, but who knows. Maybe there's enough re-use of some parts to make it easy but I'm not betting on it. I think they all remove their helmets though right? I don't see them doing all those sculpts even if they did the characters.

I think at best we might get some figures of movie characters/troopers that appear in the show.

Back