1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why HT is wasting their already strained resources on a film that totally bombed. Unless he will sell well overseas?
My thoughts exactly. Way better characters out there they can be announcing. More Spider-man NWH, a few BOBF, I know peeps after Hawkeye stuff, Batman, yet we get this…I do believe Gilgamesh was one of the more popular characters for those that liked the movie, but meh.

Extremely unlikely to be next or the next 200 to come, but I really want a Hot Toys TIE pilot from ANH. The Sideshow one is hard to find and expensive.
We saw TIE pilots in The Mandalorian season 2 so I suppose we could get a version of them one day from HT.

Last edited:
I think it has to do with the actor being popular in Korea and the HT sculpt team have a number of Koreans.

That could be it, but I feel like most of the audience and collectors have moved on from that movie lol, were in Spidey/Batman/Kenobi mode right now.

What? I hate Krennic?

Yep.

Kidding, I was just referring to a couple discussions and posts where you didn't exactly love him as a villain. Gideon same sort of scenario if I remember correctly. I just really like both of those characters. Feel free to set me straight:)

Oh, no I said they are more bureaucratic types -- not the big majestic type villains I usually like; the ones dripping with venom. Like Tarkin, who I love because of his delivery, they (Krennic and Gideon) are more grounded. I think that's what I meant.

That said, I PO'd Krennic instantly and have Gideon on PO... and I never PO.

I'm not worried about Bane, I know he'll come, he's one of the only TBoBF figures they'll make and he's already got a built in fanbase from TCW and TBB. I just hope they give him a snarl in his headsculpt.

I want to keep the torch burning for Cad Bane much like I did with Krennic...

... but I feel the next Star Wars figure will be Catwoman or Riddler (after the beloved Gilgamessss)

I'm fine with either of those 2, I'm in full Batman mode lol.

It should be a crime that HT hasn't made an Imperial Tie Pilot.
They made the RO TIE Pilot, the shiny suit one. The thing is the Sideshow TIE Fighter Pilot, as well as the AT-AT Driver are quite good figures as they are. There are other Imperials Hot Toys should make, they already have shown their protos

I need a c3po for my Jabba display and I'm tired of waiting for a HT that may never come. I'm desperately close to ordering the Sideshow. Anybody who owns it want to tell me that this is a bad idea?

Back