1/6 NEXT Hot Toys STAR WARS Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The timing worked out that Hot Toys has released PT/TCW era figures during a period with somewhat renewed interest in the PT, and strong interest in TCW due to season 7 and the Siege of Mandalore. As you said, kids then are adults now so some can buy the Hot Toys figures as they?re released.

The difference is that the ST figures have come and gone (though not entirely from retailers) when those kids that like it are kids.

Those figures will be long gone and it?s doubtful there?d be any or very many more in the far future. Though none but some of the main characters will likely be worth that much anyway.

I don?t think there?ll be as much ST nostalgia as there is PT nostalgia, which is partly driven by the ST?s failings.

I agree, the time has come and gone. I think the character, if any, that will be focused on for some sort of nostalgia would be Kylo Ren. He's probably been the most marketable character from the Sequel Trilogy.

Ahsoka
Mando v3
Luke Mando

Are still the highest probability ones to come next.

I'm still waiting on The Clone Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi. I would put him above Ahsoka for top three with Mando v3 and Luke.

I would be surprised if they didn?t release a Justice League related figure this week. But I won?t complain if it?s Star Wars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would be surprised if they didn?t release a Justice League related figure this week. But I won?t complain if it?s Star Wars.

And I was right...Superman and Batman were just posted on FB.

Those two were inevitable and a very safe bet from Hot Toys. Beside Superman suit color change, basically two repacks.

Looking at this thread the other day I couldn?t think of anyone that people weren?t already saying but one just hit me..

Cal Kestis!

I Would definitely pick him up, surprised they didn?t make him around the release of Fallen Order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hot toys going two release crazy.
Boba and monk
Wanda and vision
Batman and robin
Batman and Superman

How about a little esb Han and chewie???
I crack myself up. Never happen.
I just really need a solid OT release.
Doubtful but maybe for may 4th

Maybe mando Luke and r2 is next?

Looking at this thread the other day I couldn?t think of anyone that people weren?t already saying but one just hit me..

Cal Kestis!

I Would definitely pick him up, surprised they didn?t make him around the release of Fallen Order

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in! He could have a few different ponchos, BD-1, broken hilt and fixed hilt and of course an amazing likeness to Cameron.

Hot toys going two release crazy.
Boba and monk
Wanda and vision
Batman and robin
Batman and Superman

How about a little esb Han and chewie???
I crack myself up. Never happen.
I just really need a solid OT release.
Doubtful but maybe for may 4th

Maybe mando Luke and r2 is next?

How about HT releases.... C-3PO and R2-D2 2-pack.

Do it.
603335b1190abd728eeefe1ec7279354.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Back