1/6 NEXT Hot Toys MCU Figure...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forget The Marvels, it's all about Madame Web now. You know, to pair up with Morbius?
The movie does not look good based on the trailer but I would like to get Sydney Sweeney and Dakota Johnson figures out of it.

Doubt Hot Toys would touch it but maybe a 3rd party.

The movie does not look good based on the trailer but I would like to get Sydney Sweeney and Dakota Johnson figures out of it.

Doubt Hot Toys would touch it but maybe a 3rd party.
Yeah, and the fact that I did not see a trailer for this until yesterday but it is opening in like two days does not inspire confidence

I mean, we got Morbius. Anything is possible.
So you’re telling me there’s a chance. :lol

But I feel like with Morbius, that was coming of the heels of the Venom movies, which were relative surprise box office hits. So maybe Hot Toys was banking off that hype from Sony and their Spider-Man cinematic universe.

Hot Toys tends to shy away from some of the lesser female characters - we never got Ms. Marvel, we got Moon Knight (but not his female companion). It took years for Mantis, and that holiday version still has not released.

1707785220031.jpeg

Morbius felt dictated from a higher directive, like Venomized and "Fighting Armor" junk. Figure makers aren't making those decisions by themselves

Definitely can't wait for Deadpool and Wolverine releases. I had both version of Deadpool and sold them off, but at least this new one might hold up a bit more seeing as the suit isn't leather anymore, plus the new Wolverines will be great.

Back