Next DC Direct 13" figure is Classic Catwoman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
"Classic" Catwoman, looks like it is based on Jim Balent's artwork due to the humongous ta tas.

DCC10940.jpg

Re: Next DC Direct 13" figure is...

I wish Catwoman was still running around in the DCU in this outfit. I really hate that most creators choose to dress comic characters in "real world" outfits. It's funny books people, let heroes and villains run around in spandex if they want!

Re: Next DC Direct 13" figure is...

Annnnnnnnnnddddddddddddd I'm back in the line. Whooooo!
That is the version that should have been released before hand. Favorite Catwoman costume hands down. The 90s was such an awesome time for costume design.

This is the Catwoman I've been waiting for. I'm going to have to do a body swap to the regular bust size, since she's on the top heavy body.:lol

That's not Classic Catwoman, that is still in the Modern Age. This is Classic Catwoman:

batman84cover.jpg

I want to see these in hand though because this look is an easy one to screw up.

Lord, what a chest. I might get one. I really hope they do a modern Robin. And I might pick up a Superman if they do another. That's how bad I have the collector mentality, I don't care for Superman, but his Batman pallie so I feel like he needs to be there.

i love their line ..wish Marvel had something like that...

That's not Classic Catwoman, that is still in the Modern Age. This is Classic Catwoman:

batman84cover.jpg

I want to see these in hand though because this look is an easy one to screw up.

Well, DC is calling it classic not me, hence the "Classic" quotation in my first post.

Oh I'm sure. Never meant to imply its something you came up with on your own, I'm just saying its mislabeled especially since the "Classics" have always been Silver Age inspired. So that either means that they'll not do an actual Silver Age Catwoman or that they'll give the actual Silver Age model a different prefix.

The Supergirl was "classic" but it was her outfit from the pre-crisis days, not silver age.

Can't say that I'm impressed with that Catwoman - I much prefer the costume we already have and I've never really liked the design of that suit. The 40s outfit would have been much better.

Back