1/6 New York Comic Con Star Wars 1/6 Figure Releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sparks.

Looks like a couple of new figures. Rey, Luke and Lobster Guards.

2c6b619a4f4a9e4e1db30ee16fd1c7ee.png

BTW Chewblacca is heading to NYCC so he should have some pics. However they invariably end up in their own threads anyway I guess.

You guys know you can click the names on that list and see pictures right? There's pics of Rey and Luke!

IMG_2580.JPG

IMG_2581.JPG

I was already in for Luke, but I think this will be my first Rey. I wasn't expecting to like the figure so much.

How about a Hot Toys Darth Maul....instant PO. And what about emperor and royal guards being released.

You guys know you can click the names on that list and see pictures right? There's pics of Rey and Luke!

View attachment 369817

View attachment 369818

I was already in for Luke, but I think this will be my first Rey. I wasn't expecting to like the figure so much.

Yes Rey does look good here. Pretty intense and almost elvish looking. But still damn good.

Is that the same headsculpt for Luke ? Considering the movie picks up directly after TFA I guess he's not going to change much. Easy out for HT.

Yes Rey does look good here. Pretty intense and almost elvish looking. But still damn good.

Is that the same headsculpt for Luke ? Considering the movie picks up directly after TFA I guess he's not going to change much. Easy out for HT.

Is it just me or does she kinda look like an elf from The Hobbit?

Are those lobster guards going to be shown? Sideshow has them in the coming soon section.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Same.....give me the classic Royal guard, and I;m good

Maybe that's HT strategy ? For all the people who see the Lobsters and think "oh they look like the OT Imperial Guards" does Hot Toys have them ?? Then bam ! a few weeks later out they come.

Then again who am I kidding. HT probably has no strategy at all !

No Lobsters for me though. I'll just wait....

I think I'll save some money on TLJ figures. So far, I've resisted Kylo and I don't think I'll have a problem resisting Luke. I do, however, really like the Rey sculpt. Definitely no troopers or lobster guards for me though...

I think I'll save some money on TLJ figures. So far, I've resisted Kylo and I don't think I'll have a problem resisting Luke. I do, however, really like the Rey sculpt. Definitely no troopers or lobster guards for me though...

I'm with you there DD. Rey is the only temptation at the moment.

Back