New York Comic-Con 2013 (NYCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Pop, I tried to pm you at the con but I couldn't get online there:pfft: Yeah the badge is really nice, did you get the personalized version, that was pretty cool.

As for the ex Walter White I was actually trying to pick one up for a fellow freak, this was what I found:monkey2

nycc2013105_zps91778c72.jpg

They sold out in like 20 minutes . I believe it was because of the preorder . the woman there said she was the boss and told the reason for the preorder was because they didn't want to lug extra boxes back to Long Island. and they were scalping damage SDCC Yellow Chem Exclusives for 75.00 . I never heard of a company scalping there own product so openly . These Fn guys have no Integrity what's so ever !

They sold out in like 20 minutes . I believe it was because of the preorder . the woman there said she was the boss and told the reason for the preorder was because they didn't want to lug extra boxes back to Long Island. and they were scalping damage SDCC Yellow Chem Exclusives for 75.00 . I never heard of a company scalping there own product so openly . These Fn guys have no Integrity what's so ever !

They lost their integrity a while ago. A few months back they had an invitation only show in NYC where they unloaded their backstock for next to nothing and sold most of their prototypes. Breaking Bad is pretty much holding them afloat. I don't think it will be long until they go the way of Palisades. Such a shame. At one time Mezco was at the top with beautiful sculpts and good properties.

Yeah man, that's a messed up way to do business:mad:

On a lighter note, here's my haul from the con:)

CaptainActionNYCC2013ExclusiveandHaul001_zps766b3257.jpg

Wow, great haul! How much was that Big Boa? I went to hunt some vintage myself but the prices were just too high, at least on Friday. I'll have to snap a pic of my haul later.

Wow, great haul! How much was that Big Boa? I went to hunt some vintage myself but the prices were just too high, at least on Friday. I'll have to snap a pic of my haul later.

Thanks, The guy wanted 30 bucks for big boa but took 20:yess: He goes for about 75-100 moc so it was a good deal:clap Looking forward to see what you got:)

Didn't take many pics of Collectibles . autograph and photo , and panel lines take up a lot of time. forgetting my camera the first day didn't help either.

DSC_0025_zpsc1040ba2.jpg

DSC_0027_zpscd9e1059.jpg

DSC_0028_zpsb16bf169.jpg

DSC_0029_zps91a45839.jpg

DSC_0031_zpsba2fcc59.jpg

DSC_0034_zps3fd1f905.jpg

DSC_0037_zps2e1ccab1.jpg

DSC_0039_zps68cb6d4b.jpg

DSC_0046_zps439d2542.jpg

DSC_0047_zpsc64ed310.jpg

Back