New York Comic-Con 2013 (NYCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is willing to pick u p three of the Coulson Lives shirts at the Marvel booth and ship them to me, I'd be willing to pay you $20 more than your out of pocket costs. :)

Stop by the TORn booth and say hi to my fellow TORn staffers that are there. We should have several of our T-Shirts for sale there as well.

Facebook page for NYCC has the signing contests up.

Could someone get me a Coulson lives shirt too, please? The badge is cool too.

Josh, will they have the Dragon shirt that looks like the Superman emblem or the Sauron on on the Throne?

Could someone get me a Coulson lives shirt too, please? The badge is cool too.

Josh, will they have the Dragon shirt that looks like the Superman emblem or the Sauron on on the Throne?

I can give it a whirl ! pm me size and exact description

Ok, I didn't know that they were also selling them at NYCC. I think there were only 1500 total, right?

Mezco did the same thing with the Breaking Bad NYCC 2013 . I contacted them and they said there would be plenty . I'm thinking what's the point of calling it NYCC Exclusive if you can't get it at NYCC

I know I'm a relatively unknown here (comicstatues.com forum being the only known presence I ever had)

I would love it if someone could at their convenience pick up some Kid Robot Exclusives for me. It's a long shot but just thought I'd throw it out there. Cheers guys, and hope you all have fun.

Mezco did the same thing with the Breaking Bad NYCC 2013 . I contacted them and they said there would be plenty . I'm thinking what's the point of calling it NYCC Exclusive if you can't get it at NYCC

You mean like the 2012 SDCC Exclusive Sideshow figures that you could only order online, and could not purchase OR pick up at SDCC? :slap

You mean like the 2012 SDCC Exclusive Sideshow figures that you could only order online, and could not purchase OR pick up at SDCC? :slap

according to Mezco they will have what I want on the floor . if not , I'm not gonna be pleased and I'll be sure to convey that message ! these exclusives should not be sold before they are released at said convention or event , otherwise why bother calling it an exclusive for said event ? I'll go a step further and say once the event is over they should destroy whatever is left over and announce the new addition number and make a true exclusive !

I know I'm a relatively unknown here (comicstatues.com forum being the only known presence I ever had)

I would love it if someone could at their convenience pick up some Kid Robot Exclusives for me. It's a long shot but just thought I'd throw it out there. Cheers guys, and hope you all have fun.

I'm going Saturday. I have no problem picking stuff up. Just get me the details.

Back