New York Comic-Con 2013 (NYCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be attending Thursday and Friday, I slept on it to long and saturday and sunday sold out:slap This will be the first con I've ever been too so I'm looking forward to it:)

Absolutely, I wasn't suggesting that someone send it to me for free, I would obviously pay for the badge + shipping.

But I also know what a PITA it is to buy stuff for people who aren't attending. So I don't expect anyone to go out of their way. So I wasn't expecting any takers.

The SHIELD tee shirts that they were selling at SDCC for $20 are going for $60-70 on Ebay now. Really kicking myself for not buying one for my Wife and I.

Since this is my Son's costume, I would LOVE to have this badge for him.

969295_10152596277489460_2126543740_n.jpg

Absolutely, I wasn't suggesting that someone send it to me for free, I would obviously pay for the badge + shipping.

But I also know what a PITA it is to buy stuff for people who aren't attending. So I don't expect anyone to go out of their way. So I wasn't expecting any takers.

The SHIELD tee shirts that they were selling at SDCC for $20 are going for $60-70 on Ebay now. Really kicking myself for not buying one for my Wife and I.

Since this is my Son's costume, I would LOVE to have this badge for him.

969295_10152596277489460_2126543740_n.jpg

I will see what I can do if I can make it there friend. :)

Thank you. I don't know how they're selling them exactly, but at SDCC Marvel had a booth and was selling a number of exclusives right there at the booth. The line was fairly long, so please don't go too far out of your way for me. But if it works out, that would be awesome. My Son would LOVE that badge. :)

Thank you. I don't know how they're selling them exactly, but at SDCC Marvel had a booth and was selling a number of exclusives right there at the booth. The line was fairly long, so please don't go too far out of your way for me. But if it works out, that would be awesome. My Son would LOVE that badge. :)

Hoping it will be at the Efx booth.

Do you have a price ceiling?

Anyone got Tickets for Saturday for sale? Waited too long. I really don't wanna go to ebay, but probably have to.

Yes ARH Studios will be there!
Booth #337. This is a huge effort for us to come to NY. So please come and say hello! Would love to say hello.

Would love to meet you guys! Getting my first pieces of ARH in the mail from a boardie here now. My coworker is a big fan of your stuff because he's really into the mythological theme. Will you guys be showing the new Conan piece?

I know it's a stretch, but if anyone is going and can get one of the Agents of SHIELD badges, that would be fantastic.

https://shieldtv.net/nycc-exclusive-coulson-id-s-h-i-e-l-d-badge/

I'm going Friday so maybe I can take a peek and see if I can grab you one. No promises of course. I haven't been to a big con in ages and really dunno how things go in one of these now.

Regarding the SHIELD badge, I just saw this:

https://www.efxcollectibles.com/p-217-nycc-exclusive-coulson-shield-agent-badge-id.aspx

So it's $50. I emailed them directly to find out if it will be available after NYCC, or only exclusively at NYCC. I'm guessing that the exclusive version with your name/photo on the badge will be at NYCC and the regular version with Coulson's badge inside will be available afterwards.

If that's the case, I can just order one myself after NYCC.

Anyone down for a meet on Friday?

what time would be ideal for a meet ? I gotta start planning my NYCC attack plan . let us know if anyone is interested in a meet .

I also may have a extra 4 day pass for sale if anyone is interested

what time would be ideal for a meet ? I gotta start planning my NYCC attack plan . let us know if anyone is interested in a meet .

I also may have a extra 4 day pass for sale if anyone is interested

PM me the details on the pass please

Back