New version: Mr. Toys Slave Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That’s what’s up there. Did you synch anything other than the bra? Looks like the bra straps were def made for large breast.
Damn even the HS looks better. Wtf was the deal with the early pics🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

That’s what’s up there. Did you synch anything other than the bra? Looks like the bra straps were def made for large breast.
Damn even the HS looks better. Wtf was the deal with the early pics🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️
Just the bra strap and I attached the string thong that comes with the body to the flap, covering the part down under. Just want to avoid ppl to think of me as a pervert.

20220518_175035.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah my Shadow Void figure has camel toe sometimes. Wish I would have put something over those nethers before sewing the suit back up! Thx
Can you show a pic of the back of the figure and how you did the bra strap?

Yeah my Shadow Void figure has camel toe sometimes. Wish I would have put something over those nethers before sewing the suit back up! Thx
Can you show a pic of the back of the figure and how you did the bra strap?
I don't think this is screen accurate, but atm its the only way to make the bra to sit properly.

20220518_182609.jpg

20220518_185810.jpg

I tried to shorten the neck string so it would go around the neck but it didn't provide enough tension as the bra did not sit snugly/flush to the body.

Last edited:
I don't think this is screen accurate, but atm its the only way to make the bra to sit properly.

View attachment 577649
View attachment 577651
I tried to shorten the neck string so it would go around the neck but it didn't provide enough tension as the bra did not sit snugly/flush to the body.
This looks fantastic to me. Considering this is 3rd party, it looks like one of the best renditions I’ve seen. Bravo. Im def going this way. I’m not bothered by the screen accurate tie in the back. Also, what’s with the height issue? Can you grab one of those fine collectibles from your awesome shelf and give us a comparison **** too? Your too kind 🙏🏾
Also, if your friends are looking up Leia’s skirt, does that really make YOU the perv????😂

Received the kit this morning (body still on the way) and in-hand it’s perfectly fine. I’d go as far as to say I think the headsculpt is quite impressive, even when compared to the Hot Toys Leias. It’s nicely painted. The sideburns don’t bother me, as you have to be very close to even notice them. I think I’ll leave them on. For the price the headsculpt turned out better than I expected it would (I never expected it to be as good as the prototype). Recommended to anyone on the fence.

This looks fantastic to me. Considering this is 3rd party, it looks like one of the best renditions I’ve seen. Bravo. Im def going this way. I’m not bothered by the screen accurate tie in the back. Also, what’s with the height issue? Can you grab one of those fine collectibles from your awesome shelf and give us a comparison **** too? Your too kind 🙏🏾
Also, if your friends are looking up Leia’s skirt, does that really make YOU the perv????😂
Sure thing! and I trust you'd like to see how she compares to HT Leia, (unfortunately I only have Bespin Leia, and a HS of Endor Leia lol):

S17B body is definitely taller than HT's.

:LOL: I often have friends coming over and they like to look at my display. If somehow they see this Leia's "behind the scene"...I could already imagine what will happen to me...

Last edited:
Thanks for the pic! Looks really good. Not sure I’d modify the height tbh. Not quite sure I understand the whole metal tube process someone noted.
Again, thanks!

Thanks for the pic! Looks really good. Not sure I’d modify the height tbh. Not quite sure I understand the whole metal tube process someone noted.
Again, thanks!
She will look better after I colour matched the body's skin tone with the face, golden accessory at the end of her pleated hair and fix that leech-like sideburns of hers. Holding off to use HT Endor Leia HS.

Also I don't think I'll mess around with the height either.

Last edited:
Yeah I never understand why these newer seamless bodies have those "bits" added - pretty creepy really, and that creepiness gets passed on to you simply because you want the body for a fig.

Even a few of the male bodies now have "bits" added - I never understand why anyone other than the tiny creep minority would want any of that included.

It's a real question for the owners of these companies that produce these bodies why they do it when the vast majority think it's so weird.

Well I could see how artist would use them in light of a real model…to some extent🤷🏾‍♂️ But yeah I would think the vast majority of use comes from folks wanting that type of play. 🥴

She will look better after I colour matched the body's skin tone with the face, golden accessory at the end of her pleated hair and fix that leech-like sideburns for hers. Holding off to use HT Endor Leia HS.

Also I don't think I'll mess around with the height either.
What accessory is she missing on her hair?
I picked up a KO Bespin Leia HS and may use that. It is funny how pale the “tan” body is.

IIRC, at some point TBleage's "suntan" became a lighter shade than previous versions. Also, I think the anatomical parts were removed or became less prominent on later releases because I have some figures without the "bits". I sure wish I didn't go with KGHobby, shipment data received since 5/12 with Orange Connex.

I don't know how accurate they are, but a poster recorded measurements of various body styles:
onesixthfigures. forumotion.com

edit: 17B is considered the "new suntan" according to info from the above link

Last edited:
Back