New to the forum, 1/1 Christopher Reeve

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, wanted to show you the new Reeve in progress, this is a clay sculpture at this point , will ultimatly be in silicon.
it is 1/1 scale but will also be in 1/3rd as well.
DSC087882.jpg
[/IMG]

:horror:horror:horror
dude, what an entrance!!! that is just jaw-droppingly amazing!! with silicon over that, that's a museum piece right there. just stunning. 1/1, 1/3, 1/6? :naughty:naughty

Ya, welcome aboard - I've been a fan for a long time. Can't wait to see the 1/3 scale Reeve. Although I thought it was going to be more of a 1/2 scale at 36 inches?

Really can't wait to see the finished piece! I was following the process over on statueforum. Always been a fan, and your Lost Boys David is my favorite 1/1 bust... EVER!

Hi guys, thanks very much, but wait till you see my joker. I think it is going to destroy my past work.
Renegade your talking about this guy. he was a fun piece.
covershot.jpg
[/IMG]
h-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Yup, that's him! Man I wish I could afford him. :( Have you ever considered doing a 1/3 David?

Yeah, the Jack Torrance is hands down the best sculpt of him I've ever seen.

And remember, we also love 1/6 sculpts :wave

GREAT Torrance sculpt! (As are the others are of course!) Love the fact you have Wendy screaming engraved into the axe, nice touch.

Back