New Thundercats "Staction" figures coming by Icon Heroes!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Thundercats "Staction" figures coming!!!

The MOTU stactions are made of a special flexible resin.

Regarding these Thundercats stactions, to put it nicely, the sculpting is not upto my standards. The Hard Hero ones have the right touch.

Over at www.thundercatslair.org we're carrying a new update for an interview we've just done with Patrick Wang of Icon Heroes. Check it out and check out some of the exclusive pictures he shared with us also.

Last edited:

The MOTU stactions are made of a special flexible resin.

Regarding these Thundercats stactions, to put it nicely, the sculpting is not upto my standards. The Hard Hero ones have the right touch.

Actually the sculpting is awesome... the problem with Lion-O for example was the paint-job IMO... specially on the face...
The other issue they have is the price vs. the size...

Over at www.thundercatslair.org we're carrying a new update for an interview we've just done with Patrick Wang of Icon Heroes. Check it out and check out some of the exclusive pictures he shared with us also.

youngjaga-large.jpg

Interesting read... Jaga is looking great!
I hope they do another version of Lion-O, as the current one doesn't do it for me...
and that they re-consider the price range for these...

I got the Icon Hero's Lion-O from SS. I didn't know he was that small. That Sucks, I still think his "true" to the cartoon version. But I may get the Hard Hero's Lino-O and jump into that line.

lion1f.jpg

liongoll.jpg

1/4 scale are the ones to get.

Shelf space is a high commodity. I have 3 PFs already and a 4th on the way. They are awesome but take up some prime real estate.

So...Jackalman is up for preorder...
$50.00! :horror!!

https://www.iconheroes.com/2010/10/jackalman-now-available-for-preorder.html

They posted a comparisson shot of it with NECA's MOTU Mini-Statues... the irony of doing so is that the MOTU ones look far superior in quality, design and paint-apps and they were $18.00 bucks!!!

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0173.jpg

I really wanted to like this, but they are sub-par and overpriced IMO...
too bad... :monkey2

They look no better than a $10 NECA figure :duh

Lame.

Right now, HH is the way to go imo.

Well i know those 8 inch Bandai figures are what we r all hoping to buy but.... here's a full pic of Jaga with alt head. And the main reason for this post is Icon heroes finally got the hint that $50 plus bucks is way too much for us die hard Thundercats fans for such a small statue.
ICH10003.jpg

And here's the link to the new low prices i found
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/menu.aspx?menu=633&category=7312
What do you guys think now? Maybe right!? Kuzeh?

Nice to see they dropped the price, still not worth it in my opinion, but a hell of a lot better than $60. They should send everyone who paid $60 for Lion O a free Jaga.

Agreed. I'm slightly interested now that they're only $10 more than the Neca MOTU Stactions. But I still don't like the Lion-O, even for $30. I don't think the sculpt is on par with Jaga and Jackalman there.

Back