New Terminator T-800 chassie for Genisys. Hellow Hot Toys :D

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gakken85

Super Freak
Reaction score
10374995_797902133607521_1756767319142390512_n.jpg

I'm aware of that. I'm also aware that it wasn't nearly as accurate or "chromed" as it could've been.

If the QS001 is Hot Toys idea of accurate and chromed I wouldn't be too optimistic about a new 1:6. Much like the new Robocop that figure is too bright and too reflective.

so in other words, its just better that hot toys not even bother? I have the QS01 and I love it..even though its not "100%" accurate. The only other endo I have is the T-700. I'd love if Hot Toys reissues that with chrome. Hell, I'd take this new version too!

Hot Toys absolutely should bother. The question is more 'should I' when they put out what I expect they'll put out. Honestly, I'd probably buy one, I don't like to miss out on new Terminator stuff. But if they did it right I'd buy more than one.

It's possible they could do a chrome diecast 1:6 T-800 endo...I don't see why not. They did one in 1/4

What I still want to see (and I am sure a lot of HT Terminator fans agree) is this in 1:6

T-Xii.jpg

I'd love a T-800 endo. Missed it the first time so it would be a welcome addition to my collection.

What the **** is Hellow supposed to mean? Did you accidentally add a w at the end of Hello?

I'm down for everything Terminator from HT from this point on... But i'm still deeply hoping for an 1984 Kyle Reese & original T-800 Endo release.

Back