New stuff from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GG will own Comic Con. The Indiana Jones statue alone puts them ahead of everyone. It's the first Indy statue EVER!

Sideshow was such a huge letdown. Nothing good for the SW line, and license announcements galore, but no products to back them up. And don't get me started on the Godfather... Robocop... Ugh.

That Picard is actually made by Medicom so expect a $140 price tag I bet.

Also GG really sucked from what I have heard. They only showed two new Star Wars pieces an that was Dooku/Asajj statue and a Emperor maquette. I am quite disappointed.

Also I heard the line to get he exclusive was a mess again.

well it's certainly not bad, can't tell if that badge is embroidery or solid yet....

but what have they done to the waistline on his top? It's WAY too long...

picardtunic.jpg

SDCC_25_Jess_199.jpg

1/6 scale Star Trek figures
Had an early proto of Picard - looked pretty good.

Didn't see THAT coming! Glad someone's picked up the 12" license. GG would have been my next choice after Sideshow (if I'd even thought of them doing 12-inchers)

Does this mean Picard has finally risen to be the pre-eminent captain over Kirk?

Screw Star Trek. I need the following STAT!

1. pictures of Harry & Voldy (so that I can make a mess in my pants)
2. Confirmation on Dooku/Assaj (Animated?)

The Harry Potter PF's sound interesting, I can't wait to see what those look like. Not sure if I'll actually buy one or not, but it would be pretty tempting...

Back