New stuff from Gentle Giant

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lots of new stuff from the aggressive little person you love to hate:

Harry Potter Premium Format figures!
Yep, they aren't called that but they're 1/4 scale mixed media. I have pictures but brought the wrong cable for my camera.
They have Voldemort and Harry from the duel at end of GoF.

No pics allowed
1/6 scale Star Trek figures
Had an early proto of Picard - looked pretty good.

1/6 Master Chief - not a big Halo fan, but it's a cool looking figure.

Also Indiana Jones statues.

Lots of new stuff from the aggressive little person you love to hate:

Harry Potter Premium Format figures!
Yep, they aren't called that but they're 1/4 scale mixed media. I have pictures but brought the wrong cable for my camera.
They have Voldemort and Harry from the duel at end of GoF.

No pics allowed

Some one posted pix of the 1/6 Master Chief somewhere.

No pics allowed

Damn, this might just be too much all at once. No way am I going to afford Star Trek 1:6 and Star Wars, LOTR, Indiana Jones, Predator 2. :(
I really wanted 1:6 Trek, so it's great news anyways!

They had a bronze bust of Indy, Indy on horse from Raiders and a missing statue - Indy on Motorcycle. Doesn't look like any other characters.

LOTR bust? One new one - an Orc. It was just labeled "Orc" but I think it was one of the ones that got in a fight over Merry & Pippin.

comiccon200751us7.jpg

Some one posted pix of the 1/6 Master Chief somewhere.

Do you have a link to the pics? I have been really eager to see how the GG Master CHief turns out.

EDIT: I just saw the pic on the first page. I wish there was a close up shot....

NICE! So GG has a license for Indy too then...Hope we get some Indy Animaquettes! :D

The Indy on horseback from Last Crusade looks GREAT! Might have to get it for my Indy collection display. It looks to be the same scale as the SW figures (like Scout Trooper and Speeder Bike, etc.) What is that? Like 1/10?

The Star Trek and Halo figure look/sound promising. Although I'm hoping to see some Original Series Trek figures too. Looking forward to seeing more on those though.

Back