New Star Wars DVD's in 2007

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll netflix them but no way will I buy them anymore. I have the original movies now and thats all I need.

Now, will this be the release of the 6 box set? Will it include the CG Yoda in TPM? Will it include the Imperial March in ANH? More additional scenes in ANH tying it more to ROTS? And can they please delete Hayden Christensen out of the ending of ROTJ and give credit back to Sebastian Shaw as Anakin Skywalker.
There...those are my rants for the 2007 video release.
:r2d2line

ObiWan_67_D1138 said:

:rotfl Yes...aren't we all. Although, I did pass on the latest release of the original trilogy. Hmm...wonder if I should add those to the collection though?
:r2d2line

Same here.... I just figured... I know I would never watch them, as I'm just so used to the SE versions. Same with the regular versions of LOTR.... I never watched them, so I sold them or gave them away....

Surely it will be an HD set, right? I'm not currently set up for HD, but I've brought purchases of standard DVD's to nearly zero, looking forward.

spaceman said:
Surely it will be an HD set, right? I'm not currently set up for HD, but I've brought purchases of standard DVD's to nearly zero, looking forward.

I agree with you spaceman.

Im in I have every DVD/VHS version so far why stop now.

Back