New SSC Website Design

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
another issue that needs to be addressed. once an item sells out, where's the waitlist order feature?

did several searches for recently sold out and shipped items and nothing comes up in the search. just goes to a generic home page of all products.

from what i see, the only way to get to a wait list item is through the page of another item. the battle damaged t-800 for example. on the order page for the regular version is a link to the waitlist of the exclusive. you have to be pretty tenacious to find it.

yeah, thats my biggest complaint so far too.
I often search on google for some figures or statues, and then you get the old pages from Sideshow. But those links don't work anymore :(
And modifying a link to change the itemnumber also doesn't work.

but, what I do like, is that the items already display the shipping costs. well, the in-stock items at least.

Don't know about functionality yet as haven't looked around much but it certainly looks a lot better!

I have been a Sideshow customer since 2007 and have been through several of their site updates during that time. Overall, I like this update. It brings a fresh and clean look to what has always seemed to be a very cluttered and busy looking site in the past. I particularly like the layout of the product pages with nice big pictures of the product with easy to find information.

The customer account pages have also been redesigned and I much prefer this new design to the old clunkier version of the past.

Bravo Sideshow! I like what you have done with the place.

Wow, just visited Sideshotoy and saw the new design. Love it! Very clean and fast to load. Huge improvement over the old cluttered and heavy webpage. Looks so good! Well done to them.

Besides the many Hot Toys, I think it looks great. I would like to see a few more in stock/pre-order in stock items from SSC on the front page. Ie, Nathan Drake, etc. However, I like the layout and I like how user friendly it is.

That is a cool site, for sure. If it had the additional pics and some of the specs like the sculptor information it would probably have everything I got out of the old archive.

That is a cool site, for sure. If it had the additional pics and some of the specs like the sculptor information it would probably have everything I got out of the old archive.

Thanks! Ya we are getting there. We support multiple images per collectible as well as the ability to add artists. We have some with artist information but not all yet.

I for one am not crazy about the new design. It has tons of white everywhere and the product pages somehow remind me of Ebay.

I would prefer at least a black background so the photography pops a bit more and does not look like a white screen.

The size chart and palm view, while being good ideas, don't seem to be accurate or worth much and I preferred the old product summary with listed accessories over how they do it now.

I don't do Facebook nor Ebay and this now has the look of a combination of both. Someone else said it already, I am delving into my imagination and bringing things out of fantasy into my home, it would be nice if the website took you into a bit more of a fantastical realm.

I for one am not crazy about the new design. It has tons of white everywhere and the product pages somehow remind me of Ebay.

I would prefer at least a black background so the photography pops a bit more and does not look like a white screen.

The size chart and palm view, while being good ideas, don't seem to be accurate or worth much and I preferred the old product summary with listed accessories over how they do it now.

I don't do Facebook nor Ebay and this now has the look of a combination of both. Someone else said it already, I am delving into my imagination and bringing things out of fantasy into my home, it would be nice if the website took you into a bit more of a fantastical realm.

:exactly::goodpost:

Back