New SS 1:1 Spider-man bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new Venom, add to that the Carnage bust. I just was curious if any one heard if SS was gonna give us another comic version Spidey.

You should be....

1029674-ban_him_super.jpg

......for starting a thread with nothing! :D

They need a new Spider Man to go with Venom n carnage. The old one was to cartoonish. Would love to see a new Spidey.

It's been some time when I read it, so I can't say I'm 100% certain, but if I'm not mistaken, Carnage and Venom were made to compliment the Spider-Man bust. I could have sworn that I read somewhere that Steve Wang was not working on a new Spider-Man bust, but of course anything can change quickly in this hobby.

It's just a bit odd too have 2 venoms to go with the Spidey bust we have. Guess I just had/have hope that SS would make a new version Spidey to go with all the Spidey bad guys there making.

You should be....

1029674-ban_him_super.jpg

......for starting a thread with nothing! :D

This coming from the guy who started the "New Emma Frost Premium Format Statue Finally here!" thread. :family

Well, it was 'nothing' to the rest of us. :lol

I'd still say "New Emma Frost Premium Format Statue Finally here" is definitely more misleading than someone putting an interrogation mark on his thread title. :pfft:

As I said, there was something there — but just nothing we as potential buyers could really care about. :monkey2

Unless Vince-Vell is willing to work overtime. :lol

201__scaled_300.jpg

We need a new Spidey. They made 2 Venoms. I still dont like the orignal Spidey Bust.

Back