New Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kookie

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys it's been awile....so....I noticed no one posted a thread about the new article on Sideshow Experience showcasing a comic gallery with the work of Martin Canale. In one of the photos there is a picture of Martin with a large sculpt in the works of Spiderman, I didn't grab a photo but i bet some young whipper snapper could grab a shot.

BTW...there's a shot of Skaar fighting Juggernaut that could possible be a companion piece...idk

Kookie

Oh yeah please I need one of spidey without paying close to 800.00 plus. I hope they get a McFarlane PF spidey. That would be my dream spiderman.

Hey guys it's been awile....so....I noticed no one posted a thread about the new article on Sideshow Experience showcasing a comic gallery with the work of Martin Canale. In one of the photos there is a picture of Martin with a large sculpt in the works of Spiderman, I didn't grab a photo but i bet some young whipper snapper could grab a shot.

BTW...there's a shot of Skaar fighting Juggernaut that could possible be a companion piece...idk

Kookie

cant find it, can you post a link

He's also supposed to be HUGE! Or at least much bigger than this sculpt

So is that venom being reissue was a statue in the pic? I need venom because I don't have the original one. Now only if they reissue a PF Thor and captain America.

So is the statue in question indeed a new Spider-Man sculpt or no?

Honestly, I don't really know what people are talking about or referring to here specifically :lol

No reissued Venom as far as I know. No new Spidey sculpt that I can see (just the in-progress AC/DC Spidey I referred to before, with the face not finalized).

I'd be amazed if we don't see a LSF Spider-man or a PF from the upcoming movie.

Honestly, I don't really know what people are talking about or referring to here specifically :lol

No reissued Venom as far as I know. No new Spidey sculpt that I can see (just the in-progress AC/DC Spidey I referred to before, with the face not finalized).

:( really?

Fail thread :lol

I'd be amazed if we don't see a LSF Spider-man or a PF from the upcoming movie.

I'd love a ASM PF, but i'm more than satisfied with my comic R/B Spidey Comiquette

I'd love a FF Spidey, Big Time Spidey or Scarlet Spidey though. With so many great costumes, there's no need to do another R&B for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back