Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn that sux, they won't change it? What was their reasoning?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

First email was this,

Thank you very much for your patience while I examined your pictures and our stock. After checking, I don’t believe we will have a replacement for your Spider-Man body that would be a significant improvement. I apologize for any disappointment this may cause you

We can, however, replace the hand and exclusive head for you. If you would like to receive this part, please reply to this email and confirm. if you accept this option, we can also provide you a $30.00 Sideshow credit for the marks on the legs.

Daniel Campisi

Then I tried to send more pictures, second email was this

Thank you very much for your email and your additional pictures. I can see the issue you are reporting on the legs, but unfortunately we do no have a replacement for the body at this time. I'm very sorry for any disappointment this may cause you you.

As mentioned before, we can replace the hand and exclusive head for you. If you would like to receive these pieces, with the new picture you provided, I can increase the previous credit offer to $50.00 Sideshow credit for the marks on the legs.

Daniel Campisi

really sorry to hear dude. 7500 spidey statues and they already ran out of replacement bodies? I wonder how many replacement pieces they made.

SuperJ maybe you can ask them if they can replace it when they make their 2nd batch?

Btw if you're selling an exlusive web hand let me know im looking for one.

SuperJ maybe you can ask them if they can replace it when they make their 2nd batch?

I will ask for that, thank you. I'm very disappointed with Cutomer Service this time, they normally do anything to help you out.
I've had to work hard to get my issue sorted this time. Maybe it's just the rep I had?

I will be returning this if I can't get a body part.

I will ask for that, thank you. I'm very disappointed with Cutomer Service this time, they normally do anything to help you out.
I've had to work hard to get my issue sorted this time. Maybe it's just the rep I had?

I will be returning this if I can't get a body part.

I have the exact same problem with the paint rub/damage to the thigh caused from the packaging paper. I've seen a few others complain of the same issue too.

I requested a replacement body three weeks ago from Sideshow and they offered me a credit and said they didn't have any replacements "at this time". I told them I would be happy to wait for one and they then replied that upon checking inventory there was no replacements available. I again replied asking about possible replacement bodies from the regular version and they said the replacement inventory for the reg is separate to the exclusive.

So credit or return for me as well.

The only explanation can be that SS is punishing nit-picking, whiney @ss, overly sensitive little ******es. This statue was my first QC complaint. They immediately sent me a new head and hand and put me on a waitlist for a body. I had to wait a whole week for them to send an email saying my body has been shipped. I should be receiving new body any day now. So I'm just going to assume all the cry babies chickens have come home to roost...I think that's the saying. You've hounded SS so much in the past that they don't want to deal with you anymore. Why else would I get almost immediate replacement parts and others not??

The only explanation can be that SS is punishing nit-picking, whiney @ss, overly sensitive little ******es. This statue was my first QC complaint. They immediately sent me a new head and hand and put me on a waitlist for a body. I had to wait a whole week for them to send an email saying my body has been shipped. I should be receiving new body any day now. So I'm just going to assume all the cry babies chickens have come home to roost...I think that's the saying. You've hounded SS so much in the past that they don't want to deal with you anymore. Why else would I get almost immediate replacement parts and others not??

Time of the month again?

SuperJ has shown clear pictures of the unacceptable paint rub on his statue. That's not 'nitpicking'.

good lord, this is the dumbest post I've seen on here in some time.

Sideshow won't change mine!!! Gutted!:(
Just when they were winning me back!

That really sucks, man. The worst rubbing of paint on the legs I've seen outside of mine (which thankfully they replaced). Hopefully they can send you a replacement once another batch of these statues gets to them.

Geesh. Dog pile on the rabbit! It was just my opinion. I see some of the "over sensitive little ******e$" responded to my post. I was just throwing out my opinion as to why I would get a replacement part while others are told there aren't any. Don't get your panties in a twist from my posts.

Good for you princess. So, you think it's cool to rub it in on someone who can't get a replacement? Sounds like you're the little b!$ch. Did you ever consider that SuperJ300 lives in another country and you're not as special as you think?

Back