Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The numbering is random but I get the feeling they have a new system they are trying out where smaller batches go out sooner before the ship the bulk of them. I'm not sure why but it seems to be a quality control measure. I got my Grey Hulk pretty early as well but many still hadn't received theirs as of yet.
It works. They sent out small numbers of Thor Statues and identified an issue before releasing the bulk.

Wasn't planning on picking this up, but after I saw Psylocke_Rogue's pictures I accidentally tripped and fell on the buy button...

Haha!:rotfl

I too fell on the buy button, but luckily a 10% coupon code helped me up ;)

Thanks for the tip hannibal and furyan!

Look really good to me :) five more payment lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 250
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 250
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Now that i have had it standing next to the Scott Campbell Statue for a few hours it is time to sell the Scott Campbell statue. It just doesn't look as good as the PF.

I was worried that MJ would not look good next to the PF but I think she looks great next to it.

Now that i have had it standing next to the Scott Campbell Statue for a few hours it is time to sell the Scott Campbell statue. It just doesn't look as good as the PF.

I was worried that MJ would not look good next to the PF but I think she looks great next to it.

Any chance we could coax you into taking a quick photo of the rod out of the hand? Haha. It's driving me bonkers

Anyone else got theirs, yet?

Wondering how many are going to get this early. Guess I'll just wait and see ....

Back