Premium Format New Sideshow Spider-Man (Comic) PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they don't attach his left arm where the visible seam line is next to his shoulder. You can only see it in a couple of the photos. It looks like they either photoshopped it, or fixed it for some of the pics. They should detach the hands close to the wrist like the comiquette.
I'm flip flopping between here & SF, so I'm not sure where it was posted, but I think it was mentioned that the seam area would change to the forearm area, around where the blue ends I think, instead of near the armpit/shoulder that is seen in the picture.

I know the Ex version of this was put up but did not know if the reg. was yet.
300201-product-silo1.png

Interesting. last night when i had it at checkout it said that the non-refundable deposit will be charge if it converts. now it says

Yes, I understand a non-refundable, one-time deposit of US $47.00 will be charged immediately upon order placement.

Wait, really? so this really did waitlist already lol?

This is totally weird.
Saw the post about it being waitlisted just now, so went to reserve one.
It won't allow me to flex it, as usual with waitlists. After completing the order, I got a TC number, and in my orders list it said 'Processing', not 'Reservation Submitted'.
I was also able to change it to Flex-pay, and now have a complete flex order, however the statue still shows as waitlisted in Sideshow's page...

Anyone else tried this?

Hm, not really.... Look at the time, it's US Eastern, which was about 20 min ago. It shows as WL, but orders just fine.

spidey.jpg

Email today 8:16 AM:

Dear Alex:

Thank you for placing a reservation on our waiting list for the item listed below. Receiving this confirmation does not mean that you are guaranteed an item from the wait list, just that we have received your reservation.

Heads up about the WL

If you click the Spider-man Banner at the top of SSC site it takes you to the Ex page and does not say the item is on WL

Now I don't know what happens after you try and check out. But there is a difference between clicking on the pre order image and the banner image. So I am thinking it might just be a glitch.

Looks like it is back up for PreOrder.... Guess they set the ES to low in the background.

I'm still staring at the EX page and its WL for me...I just refreshed to check...someone other than me call SSC!

edit: Jaws, ur right! if you just click on his image in the new orders it shows WL but if u click the banner, its still there...must be a glitch then...

So is it a glitch? If I go to spidey's page, its WL and directs me to the page for the regular...

spidey.jpg

Okay I just tried this from their search function and I got the waitlist page, BUT when I did it from the link at the start of this thread I got a PreOrder Page..... So there is a glitch either way.

I just got off chat and they said it was a glitch and they are fixing it now. It still shows as available for preorder on their system.

It's doing the opposite now. Says "join waitlist" but turns into a regular pre order in your cart :lol

For those that waitlisted earlier, Do we have anything to do to secure our order or just leave it be ?

Back